0

Tax cuts do not lead to job growth. Stop Trump's tax plan before we all suffer.

Image for post Tax cuts do not lead to job growth.  Stop Trump's tax plan before we all suffer.
VicZincs avatar Politics
7 50

The rich will benefit, and the middle class, and poor, will suffer. As always.

@dru18 The rich will benefit, and the middle class, and poor, will suffer. As always.

Of course, and his followers will still believe that he is helping them. Pathetic.

@dru18 A Budie and a Boz.

Not sure who Budie is but I know the other. lol

@dru18 Whose name starts with Bud........

lol Of course.... I wasn't thinking since I have both of them blocked. lol

There is probably some merit to supply side economics, but to me it seems like a joke on poor and middle class people that half don't understand.

How will our democracy function if current trends (the gap between the uber wealthy and everyone else is ever-growing) continue? We know money influences policy and leads to more government corruption.

Does he even have a tax plan, or is he just talking about it. He lies all the time.

Tax cuts for the wealthy will not increase jobs, and those trump supporters have their head in the sand if they are ok with that. But as usual, they would believe anything Trump said, even if he said he was going to give each and every American $1,000,000. That's how naïve some are.

@PhilboydStudge As far as I know his plan is this high-level, one page...

He never explains anything, just says how great it will be.

@StarzAbove He never explains anything, just says how great it will be.

That's very true.

However, isn't it appropriate for the President to give policy and direction, and let Congress hash out the details? I don't really know.

@PhilboydStudge That's very true. However, isn't it appropriate for the President to give policy and direction, and let Congress...

He should set the policy with Congress, hash out the details....but you know that if something is great, Trump will take credit for it, if something flops, he will blame Congress. They should all be working together to get things accomplished. After all, Trump is the one that made promises to the people when in campaign mode.

Right now, he should be on TV speaking about the hurricane in Texas, and his concern for all those in the line of that hurricane, instead he's vacationing at Camp David.

@2638548

Ha, like I said some are very naïve....and will believe anything he says, how sad.

@2638554

Ha, for sure. Wonder how they are gonna feel when the investigation is over and Trump is indicted on federal conspiracy charges, forced to resign or go to jail. The nut will probably try to pardon himself, he's that arrogant.

Nope Trump must destroy the world so the British Empire can rule again yey. 乂^◡^乂

Trump is out to destroy America as we know it, and he will succeed unless the Congress steps up to the plate and stops him.

More money to spend = more goods being purchased = more jobs.

AT&T CEO says a corporate tax cut would mean thousands more jobs for 'hard hat' workers

"Lower taxes drives more investment, drives more hiring, drives greater wages," Randall Stephenson says.
AT&T would have to add 7,000 jobs to execute on every $1 billion of capital investment, the CEO estimates.
Reducing business regulations is another way to get companies to invest, he argues.

Lowering the tax rate bring companies back to the U.S., create jobs.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick AT&T CEO says a corporate tax cut would mean thousands more jobs for 'hard hat' workers "Lower taxes drives...

AT&T, really?

More actual Indians talking to the phone. Everything you spend in the US flows to the cheap working countries.

Have a nice dream. You're just as fucked as the rest of the western world.

@dru18 Trickle down doesn't work, Budwick.

Really? That's interesting. I wonder how just the new hope of a better business climate under the current president has had such a positive effect on the economy and job market.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@dru18 Really? Were you alive in the eighties?

Honestly! Are you aware of current events?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Honestly! Are you aware of current events?

Oh crap, Budwick, give it a rest. Trickle down didn't work under Reagan, and it isn't going to work now.

@dru18 Oh crap, Budwick, give it a rest. Trickle down didn't work under Reagan, and it isn't going to work now.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Really? That's interesting. I wonder how just the new hope of a better business climate under the current president...

Actually, the numbers tanked after his remarks, and business leaders left him in the droves.

@dru18 Actually, the numbers tanked after his remarks, and business leaders left him in the droves.

Today's DOW;
21,848.96Price increase65.56 (0.30%)
You have a different concept of tanking than most.

But, that's not even what I was talking about.
Never mind, positivity may be too complicated for your to understand.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Today's DOW; 21,848.96Price increase65.56 (0.30%) You have a different concept of tanking than most. But, that's...

It doesn't matter, what "today's" says. I don't follow the market minute by minute.

The stock market had been ticking upwards for two years now, under Obama's watch.

Yes, it surged under Trump, and then fell badly when all of his business leaders walked out on him, and he made some really dumb ass remarks.

@dru18 It doesn't matter, what "today's" says. I don't follow the market minute by minute. The stock market had been...

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick But, that's not even what I was talking about. Never mind, positivity may be too complicated for your to understand.

Your replies are neither complicated or deep. In fact, they are painfully predictable and shallow.

You think Trump is God, when it comes to the market.

What a slap in the face to God.

@dru18 Your replies are neither complicated or deep. In fact, they are painfully predictable and shallow. You think...

Yet you fail to understand - every time.
Go figure!
It's almost like you have a prejudice against fact and reality when it doesn't serve your purpose.

Have a nice weekend DD. Hey, will you be tearing down any statues or monuments this weekend? Great way for the whole family to erase history together!

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Yet you fail to understand - every time. Go figure! It's almost like you have a prejudice against fact and reality...

The statues will be put in a Museum, where they belong.

You know what is funny? Not one of those White Supremacists protestors yelled out; "Save Robert Lee!"

I doubt that many in that group knew who he was, or ever took a Civil War history class in their life.

The war was lost, Budwick. Get over it.

@dru18 The statues will be put in a Museum, where they belong. You know what is funny? Not one of those White...

Both sides were vicious ass wipes - both sides.

There was a group there the day before - without any protesters that simply were protesting the planned removal of the statue.

Everyone lost the civil war DD. It was an awful war. The democrats were trying to keep slavery then too. Sure, I'm glad the North won - but it was a war that that should never have happened.

Once you pack all the reminders of the war away where no one can see 'em - I guess it will be like slavery never even happened, right? And we can stop listening to all that 'I'm a victim' crap, and 'driving while black', cuz everything will be all better, right?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Both sides were vicious ass wipes - both sides. There was a group there the day before - without any protesters...

What group are we talking about, Budwick? As usual, you try to change the subject with make believe.

I am talking about the White Supremacists who stalked around on Friday night, with their little lanterns they purchased from Walmart. Keep up.

And no, Budwick, this is not a schoolyard fight, involving first graders, that Trump had to break up.

This involved the hate of many white supremacists groups, against everyone else.

I'll take the 'everyone else'.

@Budwick The Nazis AND anti-fa.

Once again, let my explain something to you.

A young woman lost her life, while 19 others were severely injured.

There was only one group responsible for that, and it wasn't anti-fa.

@dru18 Once again, let my explain something to you. A young woman lost her life, while 19 others were severely injured...

Anti-fa has been part of the violent left for ages. Sorry DD - they ain't no angels.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick Anti-fa has been part of the violent left for ages. Sorry DD - they ain't no angels.

Didn't say they were.

But the White Supremacist came to Charolettsville, purposely to cause mayhem, fear, and intimation.

They just didn't count on anyone fighting back.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@Budwick I thought you said only the nazis were fighting. Gott go - have a nice weekend.

No, Budwick, that is your fantasy interpretation of what was actually said.

Have a good one.