+10

Apparently this is immoral and perverted to some people. Oh, well, I'm immoral and a pervert then, since I just think this is beautiful and heartwarming.

It will always sadden me how some people take hate over love, and then act like they're superior and the "correct ones" somehow. Btw, enjoy this LGBTQ "propaganda" (I guess a cute piece of what some gay kids feel is now propaganda) - this is me "shoving it down your throat", as some people love to say. If you don't like it... ignore it, I guess? Just don't let this "propaganda" bother you, it might actually make you see LGBTQ people as actual people. And what would happen to our world if that happened?! The horror!!!!!.................... 🙄 smh

In a Heartbeat - Animated Short Film"In a Heartbeat" - Animated Short Film by Beth David and Esteban Bravo A closeted boy runs the risk of being outed by his own heart after it pops out of his ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REkk9SCRn0
Sofias avatar Relationships
9 32

I like the little sounds the heart makes. So cute goo smilie

I guess the message is... follow your heart? Unless your heart is for killing/hurting people, I say go for it!

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +6Reply

I love it.

I agree that "follow your heart" would be the message (unless your heart is for killing and hurting people, lol).

I don't know why two people can't just love and admire each other without it being automatically labeled as immoral and perverted.

@primeiro I love it. I agree that "follow your heart" would be the message (unless your heart is for killing and hurting...

I dont see why homosexuality is labeled as perverted, gay sex is perverted, hetero sex is perverted. It makes it sound like all gay people think about is humping each other

Also, this made me smile...

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply

You pervert. hehe smilie 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +5Reply

I think the short film conveys more than one "message", and I like it very much.

@Sofia More than probably, yup :D

I know that many people who realize they feel a "romantic" attraction to those of the same sex, have an agonizing internal struggle over that fact. I feel that was portrayed in the film as well.

I love it! thanks for posting!

I don't know, see everyone has their opinion and things they like to see or not. To tell you the truth little gay boys aren't my thing, but hey I won't protest it in any way no one chooses how to be born and people are free to love who they love, it doesn't affect me in any way. It's not homophobic if this displeases a person, in my opinion at least.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I don't know, see everyone has their opinion and things they like to see or not. To tell you the truth little gay...

I'm not saying everyone has to like it - but calling it perverted and immoral? I'll have an issue with that. Too many people throw those words around on things that hurt no one - they do it to hurt the people they're insulting. I don't really fancy some things I have seen when it comes to sexuality, but I don't go out of my way to make the people that like it feel like they're freaks or wrong. That will never be correct in my book.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply
@Sofia I'm not saying everyone has to like it - but calling it perverted and immoral? I'll have an issue with that. Too...

It's common for people to hate things that are so different and as it displeases some they let it turn to strong active hate. People search for so many reasons why this is wrong but the truth is they just hate people being gay, on the other hand I think it's hypocritical, people go crazy over lesbians but dislike gays biggrin smilie so yes, just because something we dont like is there it doesnt mean we should actively try to stop it, it doesn't really hurt anyone.

You're immoral and perverted? Have you even tried LSD?

@Sofia Nope. I'm just fine with LGBTQ people.

So...stop pretending you are immoral and perverted. It works - NOT.

@Sukiesnow So...stop pretending you are immoral and perverted. It works - NOT.

I was being sarcastic. I don't really think I'm immoral and perverted. I'm pointing out how ridiculous I find homophobes and their excuses.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply

yeah its promoting homosexuality to children. I feel sorry for children nowadays, the world must be a very confusing place