Why am I getting messages directed at me that I can't reply to? Telling me to mind my own business. If it's not my business to reply to people then I will leave and find another site. If you have a problem then message me directly you fucking coward

Stupid messages appearing at the top of my page directed at me

gypsykings avatar Life
5 19

Probably some twit that left you that msg, and then blocked you. Don't worry about it.

I just can't stand watching stupid people to whine.

Have an IQ first.

Oi! Tell me what is the problem, in exact detail, and we'll see what the problem is, with the moderators. Take it easy. It's alright.

Have a banana and breathe.

@ZonkeyBalls Oi! Tell me what is the problem, in exact detail, and we'll see what the problem is, with the moderators. Take it...

Those messages that appear at the top of the page that are mostly words of wisdom. One just said "Gypsyking mind your own business" what does that mean?

@gypsyking Those messages that appear at the top of the page that are mostly words of wisdom. One just said "Gypsyking mind...

It's not personal, it's an automatically generated text, in this case an unfortunate one. Try reloading the site and see, what it says next?

@gypsyking Why would there be one telling me to mind my own business? Can I block them?

OMFG, it's a script, greeting people.

If you want to block a script, then you must be a demigod.

@gypsyking It said " Gypsyking mind your own business"

I have had the same message directed at me. It's not a member, but rather a stupidly programed robotic opinion site.

@2638373

That's a shame.

@2638392

I didn't know him very well.

"Find out what you like doing best and get someone to pay you for doing it" This is the message right here on your post.

I can't believe how some people are, sometimes. no smilie

@2638418

Possibly, but he is British. maniac smilie

gypsyking please don't leave. I get the same messages, we all do.