Your body. Which is the first part that goes?

Image for post **Your body.** //Which is the first part that goes?//
Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 19
The people are still deciding if Sukiesnow is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Eyesight? Hearing?

@2639092

You have problems with your feet?

I have a weakness in my left arm from a rock climbing fall a couple of years ago that doesn't seem to heal. I think it's there forever.

@Sukiesnow As long as it's not holding you back...is it bothering you a lot on a day-to-day basis?

It did for about a year, but now it only hurts when I work it hard, like surfing or sometimes at the gym. Also it can hurt during the night if I sleep on it the wrong way. I'd like it to heal and be reliable like the other one.

@OzSurfer It did for about a year, but now it only hurts when I work it hard, like surfing or sometimes at the gym. Also it...

It will heal if you get someone to give it a regular deep massage...that will heal the scar tissue.

@Sukiesnow It will heal if you get someone to give it a regular deep massage...that will heal the scar tissue.

Oh ok great thanks! I didn't know that. It's better than it was, but it seems to be taking forever to heal sad smilie

@OzSurfer Oh ok great thanks! I didn't know that. It's better than it was, but it seems to be taking forever to heal

We have these places where they will massage you for 1/2 hour in public...so whatever you need massaging - in public that is :) - they will do.

Do you have places like that? If you do...may be you can ask them to spend that 1/2 hour on your arm.

@Sukiesnow We have these places where they will massage you for 1/2 hour in public...so whatever you need massaging - in...

Yes, actually we do have places like that down at the shopping mall. I should get it done. I'd massage my own arm but I can't reach it properly with one hand.

For me it was ears, eyes are next.

Depends on how you have treated your body.

@Visigothicreign Butthole.

So that's how you have sex? That's understandable then.

I'm gonna guess the hips

Anonymous