Statistically speaking...you will probably die of:

Image for post **Statistically speaking...you will probably die of:**
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
7 38

I'm thinking a T1000 will probably come from the future and terminate me. 乂^◡^乂

@Sofia Ada Connor?!! 😲

No but I know people called Sarah and Connor so I'm probably going to get terminated. 乂^◡^乂

I'll probably fall from someplace and break my neck or something. My balance sucks.

I have an irregular heart beat issue that's only a problem when I can't exercise regularly. So I expect that one day when I no longer can, that's what will end me.

@Sofia

Actually hayfever can bring it on, so maybe a really bad hayfever season when I'm old might do me in... it's just starting spring here now so I'm not looking forward to it sad smilie

@2638600

Just stay outta the water. 乂^◡^乂

@Ada Just stay outta the water. 乂^◡^乂

HAHAHAHAHA xD That ain't enough.
Sand: YouTube video thumbnail
Tornado: YouTube video thumbnail
Snow: YouTube video thumbnail
They're everywheeeeeeeeere. We can't escape!

@Sofia HAHAHAHAHA xD That ain't enough. Sand: Tornado:...

Shit, best stay off the beach too. hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

@Ada Shit, best stay off the beach too. 乂^◡^乂

Barricade yourself at home, work from home and do all shopping online. That's the safest choice.

@Sofia Barricade yourself at home, work from home and do all shopping online. That's the safest choice.

I've been doing that for a while now, hiding from liquid terminators and all. 乂^◡^乂

@2638676

I've watched Sand Sharks... cheesy doesn't cover it.

I'm not sure about the other two, but the plots are as insane as Sand Shark so I'm guessing you can cringe a lot watching it xD

@2638683

That's the thing... I haven't watched Sharknado yet tongue smilie

@2638696

I've heard it's awesome to see if you're tipsy or with a big group of friends.

Or to make a drinking game: every time something impossible happens, take a shot?

@2638702

I can imagine hehe smilie

@Sofia That's the thing... I haven't watched Sharknado yet

You gotta see the Sharknado movies, #4 is absolutely brilliant in its own comical sense.

Well, let's see... My kidneys are obviously failing, nobody would take my liver for a spin around the corner, I have been shot three times in the same fucking shoulder (why are they always aiming at my right shoulder?) and I haven't crashed a helicopter yet. I will probably meet my maker in the form of a lightning strike.

With the way things are going
Either because I'm Muslim
Because I'm Black
Or because I'm Black and Muslim

@BlindMist With the way things are going Either because I'm Muslim Because I'm Black Or because I'm Black and Muslim

It would be more interesting if you had several other disabilities or noteworthy inadequacies... Do you have multiple personalities, btw...? That's more and more acceptable but still intriguing...

@2644421

That's exciting....at least you might make the News...

@2644455

And I will silence everyone...

hehe smilie

Heart attack? -shrugs- I just don't wanna suffer for years. I wanna still be me at the end, not an empty husk.

Heart disease or a car accident