Do you support Zionism? (I am NOT referring to Judaism or Jewish people, only Zionism, the spread and ownership of "Israel" in Palestinian lands)

40% Yes 20% No 40% Unsure 0% Other
Trishs avatar Religion
4 19
@2639008

That's how it's packaged. The media tells us the Muslims/Palestinians are the evil ones. We re fed this story that they encroached upon the poor, innocent Jewish people's place. It's not really like that. Please look at this and see what you think. Continue to learn and do research. Come to your own conclusions. Thanks for taking time to reply. Image in content

@Trish That's how it's packaged. The media tells us the Muslims/Palestinians are the evil ones. We re fed this story that...

I've always wondered this myself. First I thought, great they have their own country, they deserve it, but then why do they keep taking more and more?

Not sure, but I do have a joke..

A Zionist was walking down the street and saw an old lamp laying on the ground. He picked it up and rubbed it, and poof, out comes a genie.

Genie: I will grant you one wish.
Zionist: Really?!?

The Zionist pulls a map of the Holy Land from his wallet and unfolds it.

Zionist: People have been fighting over this land for thousand of years. Could you solve this problem amicably?
Genie: Hmm.. that's really difficult. I'm not sure I can do that. Do you have anything else?

The Zionist thinks for a moment..
Zionist: Okay. My wife never pleases me with oral sex. Can you make this happen?

The Genie pauses..
Genie: Let me see that map again.

Wars have consequences.

@Will_Janitor Wars have consequences.

Yes, like WW2 was directly responsible for the takeover of Palestine.

@Trish Yes, like WW2 was directly responsible for the takeover of Palestine.

Don't forget 1967. That was the very important in this. Other than that, you can go back 2000 years. That is one piece of land that nobody has owned for long.

@2639364

The Jewish people, as a whole, would rather see two states, but one of those 'two' has a government that doesn't want the state of Israel to exist.

The issue is that most likely the residents - both Jewish and Arab, would like to see two states - to live in peace, to raise their families, etc. Sadly, one of those 'two' states has a government that doesn't want peace - they want the other 'state' to not exist at all. There will be no solution to this issue - at least not in my lifetime.

@2639036

It happens. Dogma is far less important than being a good person. Thanks for sharing.

No...I have nothing to do with them. Is it odd that you would be asking us this question?

@Trish No, it's not odd? Why would it be?

We have nothing to do with that part of town. How many Israelities or Palestanians do you know on here?

@Sukiesnow We have nothing to do with that part of town. How many Israelities or Palestanians do you know on here?

And? Men,women,children, and animals are being slaughtered round the clock. Israel is using US money to fund its genocide, to fund free education and universal healthcare...two things we are not allowed to have. There are many,many reasons it should matter. At a certain point,silence is complicity.