-1

Would you like to be blocked too? Post some more fresh dog shit and other disgusting images for "shock value". Go ahead. I DARE YOU! You'll be blocked too.

What qualifies as offensive around here? I could smell it thru my screen. If they allow this, what's next?

Image for post Would you like to be blocked too? Post some more fresh dog shit and other disgusting images for "shock value". Go ahead. I DARE YOU! You'll be blocked too.
0 52

Is that like a double dog dare? If you want to block someone just do it. You don't have to make a post about it. Agreed that was a pretty vivid picture of dog shit, but I've stepped in worse in my time. :)

@2639381

I must say it did not offend my sensibilities, but then not very many things do. hehe smilie

Ha! Yes, IF you really do find an image of dog doo-doo that offensive. Just in case you aren't aware, you most likely have these cute little guys living and mating in your eyelashes....biggrin smilie

@Sofia

Sorry, Sofia. :)

I first learned about these delightful tiny "follicle mites" back in !992, from an elderly friend and neighbor, and a library book. They are rarely any kind of problem for humans, but there ARE there.

@2639330

Obviously, they haven't seen other parts of the internet.

@2639344

I'm thinking it may be a certain Canadian who's been on a troll binge.

@2639685

A female Canadian.

So this post is directed at people that blocked you? Are you aware the person that annoyed you won't see this? They blocked you.

And if you wanna block someone, go ahead. I don't see why I have to act like what you consider an asshole for you to feel justified for some reason, though. If you don't like me, it's going to be for what I would normally say, not for the excuses you want me to give you.

This makes no sense.

@2639911

Ug! I wish I didn't post that; it's nasty; I'm gagging!

@2639917

He twerks; it's very bad.

Why are you a wimp?

Oh I like playing truth or dare clap smilie...can we play other games too like Monopoly biggrin smilie

I get what you are saying nobody wants to see shit...but it could be worse...Just trust me on that one omg smilie

I don't get offend much by images but when I post I try my hardest to be respectful of everyone on here. Just cause 50% might get a giggle I do have the other 50% who wouldn't I have to keep in mind.

The whole "Shock Value" wore off a long time ago...now its just like yep someone needs some attention and I go on about my business.

🦋

@2639398

Probably, or he wouldn't be posting anon. lol

This comment was deleted.
@2640139

Did ya come up with that by yourself or did you need help? ono smilie