Emmanuel Macron spends French money heavily on makeup. Should men wear makeup every day?

Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
2 18

If they want to; it's not my thing. Many women use way too much and when you kiss a girl covered in makeup it get's all over you. I never liked eyeshadow or excessive eyelash goop.

@Sukiesnow So your brother could wear as much make up as he wanted...every day...you wouldn't blink...

Never had a brother. Two sisters; I wish they wore less makeup. If my dad wore makeup, God rest his amazing soul, I'd probably be damaged.

@Sukiesnow So you'd rather men didn't wear makeup.

Males related to me and friends, I'd prefer that they don't wear makeup. People who are neither of those, I don't care at all.

@JerryHendrickson Males related to me and friends, I'd prefer that they don't wear makeup. People who are neither of those, I don't...

There's a word for that and I think it's called Relatist... As long as someone is related to you...you care about what they do or what happens to them...the rest of the world can go and screw itself... That also ties in with xenophobia. My mother was like that.

@Sukiesnow There's a word for that and I think it's called Relatist... As long as someone is related to you...you care about...

No, I care about everyone but my family reflects on me. If my son is wearing makeup, I'm a fucked up dad. I failed.

@Sukiesnow I feel for your family. You won't let them be who they are!

You're weird. My family is completely happy and everyone is who they are. Well adjusted adult children and I am a spectacular dad.

@JerryHendrickson You're weird. My family is completely happy and everyone is who they are. Well adjusted adult children and I am a...

That is good Jerry. A lot of people aren't allowed to be who they are until they leave the family home.

If they want to, go ahead.

@Sofia If they want to, go ahead.

Your lover, boyfriend, husband? Have more than you do in the B/R vanity?

Macaron? I'm hungry