Hurricane Harvey is due to make landfall at 1:00 a.m. Saturday in Texas. For everyone in it's path, you're in our thoughts and prayers.

Image for post Hurricane Harvey is due to make landfall at 1:00 a.m. Saturday in Texas.   For everyone in it's path, you're in our thoughts and prayers.
StarzAboves avatar Animals & Nature
9 15

Amen! Sending prayers and blessings your way.

@2639854

Some will, some won't. I would sure get out of town, if I saw that monster coming at me.

@2639860

The last I heard there is a cut off where people can evacuate, to stay put....but if there is an emergency, they are on their own, they won't risk sending someone out to rescue them.

@2639915

I agree 100%. I feel that way with all these people that do crazy things, end up in danger and then someone has to risk their lives to rescue them.

@2640062

Is she OK? I can't imagine that much rain.....it will take forever to recuperate from that storm.

@2640073

I know, they say it's supposed to rain there all week. That is a monstrous storm, probably the worst one in history.