0

You might not like rap but kidz do. Rap could be key with the future generation.

Image for post **You might not like rap but kidz do.** //Rap could be key with the future generation.//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 15

I like rap. I've met kids who can't stand rap.

And the key for what exactly?

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +3Reply
@Sofia I don't understand.

Eventually rap music might take over the industry.

@Sukiesnow Eventually rap music might take over the industry.

Unless people stop listening to all other genres, which I find highly unlikely, I don't see how rap could take over the music industry. Just because a genre is getting more fame than people are used to, it doesn't mean the others genres are loosing their fan-base.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +3Reply

One genre of music will never dictate anything. Too many different tastes. While I'm not a CW fan, it looks like that genre dominates a big portion of the market.

There's rap I like, if you think you don't like rap, it could just be you've never heard any decent rap tunes, there is good stuff out there.

Rap was popular when I was in high school. I couldn't stand it then and I can't stand it now. Rap fucking sucks.

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet Rap was popular when I was in high school. I couldn't stand it then and I can't stand it now. Rap fucking sucks.

I am forecasting that there might be an increase in interest esp...with future generations. I've seen what rap is like with kids... It's amazing how their little faces light up and how quickly they learn that way...

You just can't do that with Country Music.

I know a lot of kids who don't like rap

eli666s avatar eli666 Disagree +1Reply

There is nothing wrong with rap. Every genre of music has it's day in the sun.

In what way(s) could it be key