+7

In one sentence or more...please describe a day in the life of a FLY.

Image for post **In one sentence or more...please describe a day in the life of a //FLY//.**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
5 12

Bzzzzzzzz, huh, splat.

Cyrill the fly lives a life of luxury near a fragment of cooked potato. He spent most of his eating it and shitting it. And then flying about aimlessly...almost getting himself killed, damnit...only to wander back home on the back of the window sill.

Flew in through the window.Too stupid to find the way out.

Buz buz buz, I'm a nasty little fly, oh look a sleeping human, I better land on his lips and piss the living hell out of him so he chases me with a book until he splatters my entails on his furniture.

Herbie is my fruit fly. He buzzes around me...and he's been with me ever since I brought those peaches in...the smell of those peaches was worth...and is worth putting up with Herbie...

Hatch from maggot stage, eat shit, die. The one day life of a fly.

@JerryHendrickson Hatch from maggot stage, eat shit, die. The one day life of a fly.

It doesn't sound like you think very highly of the life of a fly... :(

@Sukiesnow It doesn't sound like you think very highly of the life of a fly... :(

I know an old lady who swallowed a fly; I don't know why she swallowed a fly. I guess she'll die. YouTube video thumbnail

Flies are evil infidels that need to be erased from the existence of mankind! (jk) I hate those fuckers; you don't have to worry about them buzzing around your ears when you're trying to sleep in my house because they just don't exist in this space.

Day in the life of a fly:

Morning, wake up zip up, go to work.

Bathroom break, zip down, sssssssssssss, zip up, back to work (several times a day)

Nighttime, zip down, uhhhh, ahhhh, ohhhhh, go to sleep.