In the 1987 movie, Fatal Attraction, whose side did you take? Michael Douglas or Glenn Close?

Image for post **In the 1987 movie, //Fatal Attraction,// whose side did you take?** //Michael Douglas or Glenn Close?//
83% Michael Douglas 0% Glenn Close 17% Other
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 7

It's been a long time since I saw the movie but if I remember correctly, he was bad and cheated on his wife but then she was psycho. I don't support what he did but she also knew he was married ... i think.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Michael Douglas +1Reply
@OzSurfer It's been a long time since I saw the movie but if I remember correctly, he was bad and cheated on his wife but...

It was tho' the 80s...people were more naive - I don't know why I say that - seemed more naive in those days? I dunno....

I expect most men to take his side and women her side...

@Sukiesnow It was tho' the 80s...people were more naive - I don't know why I say that - seemed more naive in those days? I...

It's rare that I would take a guys side in something like this but I think they set the movie up to make her ultra crazy. But it's been a long time since I saw it, so I'd be more than happy to choose her if I'm mistaken. I should watch it again.

OzSurfers avatar OzSurfer Michael Douglas 0Reply

I don't take either side, for they were both horrible people.

How can anybody take the side of a woman who boils a rabbit alive?

goblue1968s avatar goblue1968 Michael Douglas 0Reply

Neither. He was a cad, but she was definitely CRAZY.