+3

Our countries were also built by illegal immigrants.

Image for post **Our countries were also built by illegal immigrants.**
Sukiesnows avatar Countries & Places
2 38
@2640284

Good points...

It wasn't the UK's fault, either. It was the US's fault and they should bear the outcome.

@2640417

Meddling? You make murder sound pleasant...

Most things like this the US does alone.

@2640427

A brave statement but not necessarily true. Your government is by far the sneakiest; there are many evil incidents implicated by the US.

Sneaky is not a commendable, honourable quality.

@2640447

I believe some might be true.

@2640415

Countries today, the same as a thousand years ago, exist solely by the society strong enough to keep them. Land always has been, and always will be, in the hands of the strongest. I always hear about how the Europeans "stole" the land from the Indians. That's ridiculous. The Indians were a conquered people. Various Indian tribes conquered other tribes and took their land, and killed their people, sometimes slaughtering entire tribes, long before the first European set foot in this country.

@2641163

I know. It was worth repeating.

@2640415

The US is like a wacky, crazy relative no one wants to sit next to at functions.

Right, you can't blame their problems on immigrants since the US was fucked up to begin with.

@2640456

And the US more than most.

@2640469

We're stuck being good neighbours.

Those immigrants were not subsidized by the taxpayers. If they want to come, ok, but they pay for their own keep, food, and health care like our ancestors did.

@Sukiesnow You must also dislike people on Social Assistance...and that's even worse...

I don't dislike temporary help but I do have problem with a government that keeps people on the dole for generations.
The government should only pay for two kids per family. If more are wanted, great, but those who are having them should pay for them. It's too hard on the people who have limited their families responsibly to children that they can afford to have.

@ozzyboy I don't dislike temporary help but I do have problem with a government that keeps people on the dole for...

I am against children since I, who chose to not have children...yet still my tax dollars go toward the baby bonuses that help those who have too many....

You should hear what Judge Judy has to say to people in their 30s who have children with several persons. It's v common.

@Sukiesnow I am against children since I, who chose to not have children...yet still my tax dollars go toward the baby bonuses...

If they would limit coverage to two per family, at least the people who chose not to have children would probably feel better at not having to pay for multiple kids that are left to the government (us) to pay for.
Child support should be strictly enforced for all those baby daddies.

@ozzyboy If they would limit coverage to two per family, at least the people who chose not to have children would probably...

Judge Judy's one bitch is people not getting married. She says marriage legalizes and makes everything easier to sort out...

Do you know anything about that... I can't ask her... hehe smilie

@Sukiesnow Judge Judy's one bitch is people not getting married. She says marriage legalizes and makes everything easier to...

I don't really care if they get married, that's on them, but the child support is crucial to their playtime.
I don't know much about JJ.

@ozzyboy I don't really care if they get married, that's on them, but the child support is crucial to their playtime. I...

Apparently the support is easier to get legally from someone who is married...rather than a common-law relationship.

@Sukiesnow Apparently the support is easier to get legally from someone who is married...rather than a common-law relationship.

Well, like the woman who was applying for welfare for her kid when asked what color was the father's hair. "I dunno, he never took off his cap." True story. DNA should put a stop to a lot of this and anyone who wants welfare should have their DNA on record.

I would not say 'illegal' but certainly immigrants.

That is why there should not be immigration laws - there should be no such thing as 'illegals'. Let them all in, and let them continue to make north america the greatest continent on the planet.

@VicZinc I would not say 'illegal' but certainly immigrants. That is why there should not be immigration laws - there...

I hear ya! Only generosity and acceptance will win. Isn't that what the Statue of Liberty says! "Embrace all you who enter here..!"

At its core the term immigration applies to everybody. We all ended up being born somewhere because someone else in our bloodline came there from somewhere else