For those of you who want to praise Trump's remarks, don't even go there.

We have one, who thinks there was violence on ALL SIDES, just like her idol said. There is another one, who thinks wittle teenagers should play games using swastikas and the Star of David. And then there are the minions who would praise Trump for blowing up the White House, because it created more jobs in construction.

Image for post For those of you who want to praise Trump's remarks, don't even go there.
dru18s avatar Politics
4 71

Trump is the MAN. Gotta love old crazy hair. His attacks against the media are spectacular.

@dru18 Except for the fact that this post isn't about Trump attacking the media.

Like Icare! Nobody has had the balls to take them on until now. All Hail!

@JerryHendrickson Like Icare! Nobody has had the balls to take them on until now. All Hail!

All Hail?

Have you lost your mind?

WE, (meaning America) alongside of our allies, destroyed these bastards, during WWII.

And you, and Trump, want to bring them back, for some cheap political point??

@JerryHendrickson You're an idiot. I don't want to bring nazis back and either does Trump. What an ass.

Then stop throwing them a bone, and stop saying Hail, and just maybe somebody will believe you.

Trump proved again last night that he is a racist, by pardoning a racist. No one can deny it now. He's always flaunting the fact that he thinks he's above the law, and so far the Republicans are bowing down to him. They have forgotten that they are working for the American people, and if things don't change, they will be fired.

dd_ixon18: "We have one, who thinks there was violence on ALL SIDES, just like her idol said." On Saturday, Aug 12 in Charlottesville, there was violence on all sides. To ignore it and put all the blame on the hateful KKK/white supremacists denies all the video evidence, which is what President Trump was referring to when he spoke that day. He also DID condemn these groups by name, but that would never satisfy the real fascists/modern Bolsheviks who wish to rewrite history to suit their fantasies, tear down statues, monuments, graves, ban books and movies that they don't like and offends their small brains!

@dru18 Once again, we do NOT EVER throw the white supremacists a bone in this country.

And therefore, in your opinion is perfectly okay to LIE and give FALSE FACTS to push your own agenda! I guess you support AntiFa and BLM physical attacks on anyone who voted for Trump and calling them white supremacists. Sorry, but that is NOT acceptable IN THIS COUNTRY!

All of this is part of the anti-Trump, real fascists/modern Bolsheviks/progressive left's attempt to have Trump removed from office and divide this country even further. To see the hateful tweets by many on the left hoping the white people of Texas drown and if not, loose everything, shows just how far the Democrat party and their cohorts have fallen!

@Seonag And therefore, in your opinion is perfectly okay to LIE and give FALSE FACTS to push your own agenda! I guess you...

WTF!

Who the hell is lying?! We have actual PROOF, that a young woman was murdered by someone from the alt-right. We have actual proof, that nineteen people were severly injured by the alt-right. We have actual video and audio, of the alt right chanting "Jews will not replace us", carrying tiki torches the night before, while scaring the shit out of people.

What PROOF do you, and Trump, not understand.

We do not EVER meet the Nazi party halfway.

@dru18 WTF! Who the hell is lying?! We have actual PROOF, that a young woman was murdered by someone from the alt-right...

So, it's okay to use violence to shut down the First Amendment right to speech - especially if it 'hate speech.' The Nazi's and KKK (of which I have been a victim of in my youth in Northern Virginia and later at the Bama) are horrible, hateful people. Ignore them and they fade away. But give them ammunition and they come out in full force marching and shouting their hate speech. They are BAD.

But that doesn't excuse Antifa and the BLM crowd for their violence. Both sides had injuries, but it doesn't excuse the murder by vehicle. I'll note that as many people if not more were injured by the alt-left Antifa. (I'm from that area and have a nephew in the Police Dept AND a niece who is an ER doctor.) And the police did nothing to stop it until the death. In fact, they DID herd people back toward the violence, not allowing them to leave the area. They were told not to interfere - stand down - or loose your job and your pensions.

And as I have said from the beginning BOTH the alt-left and the alt-right were violent.

And if you are so against the Nazi's who shut down free speech by violence, book burning, statue destruction, etc., why do you defend Antifa? They are no different!

@Seonag So, it's okay to use violence to shut down the First Amendment right to speech - especially if it 'hate speech.'...

Why do you always have to write a frigging book, when responding?

And no, the white supremacist did not sustain any severe injury, as one hateful member bragged about the next day.

Oh, don't even try to hide behind "free speech".

@dru18 Why do you always have to write a frigging book, when responding? And no, the white supremacist did not sustain...

As I've said before, BOTH SIDES, were violent, yet you continued to ignore or condone the actions of Antifa. I guess you also support their socialist/communist/ Stalanist/anarchist behavior in California and the few bad actors that showed up in Boston. Maybe you actually support their mantra that the only speech acceptable is speech they approve of! All other must be shut down!

@Seonag As I've said before, BOTH SIDES, were violent, yet you continued to ignore or condone the actions of Antifa. I...

First of all, there is no proof that "Antifa" was even there, are even caused any violence if they were.

And who gives a shit, if they were there, because they were actually PROTECTING people, like the clergy, from getting rough up by the white supremacists.

ANTIFA did not murder anyone, or cause 19 serious injuries. Get a clue.

@dru18 First of all, there is no proof that "Antifa" was even there, are even caused any violence if they were. And who...

You said your grandfather fought the Nazis do you know what he was fighting for? The antifa group chants no trump, no wall, no USA at all. How do you think your grandfather would feel about you defending them Look the neo- idiots are nuts but so are antifa and BLM. What happened in Charlottesville was murder plan and simple. So now I would like to pose a question to you what would have happened if nobody but the neo-idiots would have shown up? If we would have just ignored them like they deserved in our attempted to counter protest all we do if feed their fire. Just ignore them and they will crawl back into their holes never to be heard from again.

@altonschwab You said your grandfather fought the Nazis do you know what he was fighting for? The antifa group chants no trump...

What would have happened? Can't answer that, since I wasn't there, and didn't have to put up with their unnerving chants the previous Friday night. They chanted, while carrying tikit torches. Tension was bound to build up.

Now, I have a question for you. What would have happened if the police had done their job?

Guess the videos and interviews are all fake! Antifa is a violent organization, just as far right groups are. And I know for a fact, there were injuries on both sides. The socialist media in this country just refuses to report that. So maybe you need to get a clue!

@Seonag Guess the videos and interviews are all fake! Antifa is a violent organization, just as far right groups are. And I...

Who gives a shit, about Antifa?

1, who knows if they were even there, and 2, they did NOT cause the death of that young woman or the injuries of those nineteen people.

Now stop being a broken record.

@dru18 Who gives a shit, about Antifa? 1, who knows if they were even there, and 2, they did NOT cause the death of that...

Well, I care about a group that demands that those who do not agree with them not be allowed to speak and resort to violence to press their demands.

I may not agree with what you have to say, but I don't have the right to shut your speech down. That's is exactly what led to this horrible confrontation. We've seen Antifa's actions at Berkley earlier this year with their rioting and property destruction. We saw their actions at the Inauguration with their rioting and property destruction (including the limo owned by a Muslim and whose driver was Hispanic).

Yes, they were there (as much as you'd like to deny it) and NO, it was not one of theirs that drove the vehicle that killed the young woman. BUT, it was their actions AND the actions of the KKK types that caused the violence that led to the death and injuries (on both sides).

I do not condone any of that violence, but had Antifa and their ilk not shown up ready to fight (and they advertised that before the 'march'), the stupid 'march' would have been ignored by everyone!

Therefore, BOTH groups were at fault. To deny that rather than accept it and try to stop this madness that is going on in this country will only destroy it.

@Seonag Well, I care about a group that demands that those who do not agree with them not be allowed to speak and resort to...

I don't like the shutting down of free speech, nor do I like Berkley's attitude.

But stick to the topic of this post, which was Charlottsville. It was only ONE group who came to carry out hate and instigate violence. They had even mailed out flyers with their intent. And that group, is the White Supremacists.

@dru18 I don't like the shutting down of free speech, nor do I like Berkley's attitude. But stick to the topic of this...

Guess the photos of Antifa being armed WHEN they arrived are fake; as are their signs. Like most on the left, you see only right violence rather than the whole picture. Take your blinders off. BOTH SIDES WERE VIOLENT! BOTH EXTREMES ARE HATEFUL.

@Seonag Guess the photos of Antifa being armed WHEN they arrived are fake; as are their signs. Like most on the left, you...

No, your photos don't mean a damn thing. I read and watch MANY different new's sources, so I will take their word, if you don't mind.

Unfortunately, you are not even right in describing how the "left" views things. I would say we are TOO lenient with our views.

@2640481

Have some respect for a war hero who is battling brain cancer.

@dru18 How???

Let us see here.....He is a senator with an "R" next to his name that all too often votes in the interest of the letter "D." Simple enough for you?

@dru18 Have some respect for a war hero who is battling brain cancer.

agreed show some respect. I think he made some poor decisions but no need to be rude.

@2642165

Really?! Not respecting a war hero?! I can see not liking, or not agreeing, but to not respect him, is pretty low.

The definition of " nazi " of modern day people is laughable, it's as if a toddler get to decide who's a nazi or not

@Sunny_the_skeptic The definition of " nazi " of modern day people is laughable, it's as if a toddler get to decide who's a nazi or not

Nazism is laughable?

To belong to a group who took the name from a section of people who sent millions to the ovens?

Somehow the humor escapes me.

@dru18 Nazism is laughable? To belong to a group who took the name from a section of people who sent millions to the...

What I mean is the requirements to be branded a nazi by liberals is laughable, all it takes is a haircut or thinking that trump is not evil

@Sunny_the_skeptic Which clowns? Liberals?

No, YOU, and your dumb fuck Nazi friends.

@dru18 No, YOU, and your dumb fuck Nazi friends.

Hostility is the calling card of weak intellect.

And what makes me a nazi? Do I have a swastika on me? Do I promote the racial purity of the arian race? Am I antisemitic? You dont even know what you are talking about, deluded fool.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Hostility is the calling card of weak intellect. And what makes me a nazi? Do I have a swastika on me? Do I...

Hey, 'mentally challenge', read your reply to me, before I called you out.

It's all such a joke to you. Read some history, and get a fucking clue.

@dru18 Hey, 'mentally challenge', read your reply to me, before I called you out. It's all such a joke to you. Read some...

No need, this little was needed for you to call me a nazi, I dont even support trump im not even american.
But it proved my point nevertheless, you sir are a misguided hateful fanatic and if someone is violent that is you. I have no intention to talk to brainwashed imbeciles who dont think.

@Sunny_the_skeptic No need, this little was needed for you to call me a nazi, I dont even support trump im not even american. But it...

"Which clowns? Liberals?"

Who posted that, and now is acting all butthurt.

Three people died Saturday, fool.

Sorry, but I want only grown ups on this post. Go back to your room to play

You think I am full of hate, jackass? Try listening to the rants from the Nazis and KKK.

@dru18 "Which clowns? Liberals?" Who posted that, and now is acting all butthurt. Three people died Saturday, fool...

And? Are you saying that people that identify as liberals havent caused violence? Phahaa you must be joking, it's so easy to justify hate when you brand something as evil or nazi or kkk. You believe your agenda is better than others right? Shouldn't your kind set an example with peace? Oh no wait you do the same only from another pov and a large dose of self righteousness to delude yourself that you're better. Call me when you take down hitler or trump or whatever boogyman you die hard liberals target next. Cheers

@Sunny_the_skeptic And? Are you saying that people that identify as liberals havent caused violence? Phahaa you must be joking, it's...

Actually, I didn't bring "liberals" into this discussion. That was all you, and it spoke volumes.

Three people died Saturday, fool. Grow up.

And people standing up for others, when taking down the KKK, and Nazis??

Oh hell yes, that is waaaay..... better.

@dru18 Actually, I didn't bring "liberals" into this discussion. That was all you, and it spoke volumes. Three people...

Of course people dying is bad, I wouldn't have gotten up on you like that if you didnt lash at me, I was merely asking which clowns, at this point im disagreeing with you because you annoyed me not because I have a stance on the matter

@Sunny_the_skeptic Of course people dying is bad, I wouldn't have gotten up on you like that if you didnt lash at me, I was merely...

I would suggest you get a "stance" on the matter. The Nazis in the past and even now, are not a laughing matter. My grandfather, and countless other brave people, defeated those thugs.

And they are now gaining strength, in the likes we have not seen in decades.

You implied liberals were clowns. If that was not your intent, I do apologize.

@dru18 I would suggest you get a "stance" on the matter. The Nazis in the past and even now, are not a laughing matter. My...

There are no nazis today, none at all. The nationalist socialist worker's party dissolved on October 10th 1945. What you are referring to are people who you disagree with, at best there are neo nazis who dont wven know what the party stood for they just take 1 element they like.

@Sunny_the_skeptic There are no nazis today, none at all. The nationalist socialist worker's party dissolved on October 10th 1945...

Oh shit. These same "people" uphold all the things the Nazi party stood for,.. like white supremacy. And their hatred for Jews, people of color. and religions outside of their own, is apparent to all,....who can see.

@2649595

The Democrats have not been responsible for the kkk since the early sixties, unlike the Republicans, who were only too happy to embrace those thugs.

Byrd renounced his past a long time ago. It's called evolving. You should try it.

@JerryHendrickson I agree with Sonny, deluded fool.

What, that there are NO people who call themselves Nazis, and adhere to the hatred of that party?

You gotta be fucking kidding me!

@2649599

Crawl back to your hamper, little smelly sock.

He's always making remarks.

@Sukiesnow He's always making remarks.

Well, he needs to take the ones back that he made regarding Charlottesville.

@dru18 Well, he needs to take the ones back that he made regarding Charlottesville.

Everyone likes watching when Trump comes on; it's fun to have a joke or two throughout your day.

Which ones the one where he said that the nazis and the nationalists were bad or the one where he said there was bad people on both sides

@altonschwab Which ones the one where he said that the nazis and the nationalists were bad or the one where he said there was...

Give it a rest. The two sides should never been equated, and Trump is painfully, but slowly, realizing that, as everyone jumps his ass.

@2649604

WTF?

I think you better go sleep that one off.

Anonymous