+16

Why on Earth are there hospital advertisements...if I get myself hurt it ain't like I am gonna show up at the Home Depot🙄

I am not beneath trying to use super glue on a major cut😘

Image for post Why on Earth are there hospital advertisements...if I get myself hurt it ain't like I am gonna show up at the Home Depot🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
8 37

or turn on the TV hehe smilie

I believe it's because they want us thinking constantly; "Oh my god, I'm gonna die - if not I want to be treated in Chicago Shitlist and should ask the paramedics to take me there", while we are falling off a cliff or crashing to a burning peacock with a moped.

In countries like mine the best advice in healthcare is not to get sick, otherwise you will be moved from doc to doc and wait all day get in. When i had stepped in glass my doc sent me to a orthopedic and the waiting room was full. And me just standing there, yes standing with my foot hoping I dont bleed trough the shoe.

@2641022

I am from the United States.

@2641027

hehe smilie I didn't mean Sunny was from the US I meant I was. I thought you were replying to me.

This is why I shouldn't multitask sometimes ono smilie

@2641034

I will answer your question. I am from the state of Indiana. Our weather changes constantly. Probably the worst thing for us is Tornadoes and this year it hasn't been as bad.

@2641038

No tornadoes. Violent storms.

I understand things are different between your country and mine

@2641042

Do y'all have tornadoes there?

@2641054

I live in the southern half of the state just an hour away from Kentucky. My area is prone for tornadoes. In 3/3/2013 a devastating F4 tornado destroyed the city of Henryville IN. I am just 30 minutes from this city. I went to help do cleanup because a friend of mine lost her cousin during the storm.

Let me see if I can find you a link to it.

True, I think sometimes they advertise to get you to that hospital rather than the one n another town

There are hospital advertisements?
Lol do they say, "sick of being well"? "Dying for some authentic hospital food"? "Do you love TV medical dramas"? well book into General Hospital where Dr House and his team will make you feel part of the show hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Oh that was good. If I start a business I am hiring you for advertising

Haha I once sold a guitar and said in the advert... do you want a great guitar with no strings attached? ...well this one has strings attached roll smilie ... maybe I'm not cut out for it after all hehe smilie

@Lil_Princess Sounds like something I would say You're hired

Actually when I was in my 20's, me and a guy in town played in a local band and we wrote a couple of jingles for the local (small country) radio station. Well he moved to Sydney, started up a business and now has a HQ in NYC called London Music and writes Aussie styled jingles for US radio... so I believe. You might have even heard them on the radio .. idk but I missed out on that one hehe smilie

@2645941

I notice that here in the states too

I might show up at Home Depot. It's cheaper just to tape your wound shut and hope for the best.

Because of home remedies and outrageous costs