+6

When the thermometer reaches over a 100 "F" no longer stands for Fahrenheit🙄

It gets so hot here even Satan kicks on the AC😘

Image for post When the thermometer reaches over a 100 "F" no longer stands for Fahrenheit🙄
Lil_Princesss avatar
6 19
@2640285

Daisies...sorry thought we were playing word association hehe smilie

@2640410

Something that fills my head hehe smilie

I don't do well with heat ... so grateful for the a/c.

If you turn that 100 F into 100 C you wont even be able to say Fahrenheit

@Lil_Princess I didn't think of that

The first time I encountered F it was about a guy from the US that had ice cream from Wallmart that wouldn't melt in 80 F and I was like what!?! Then he said he waited till the afternoon because it was 30 degrees in the morning and it was cold which made me give even a bigger WHAT!?!

@Lil_Princess Now I am sitting going "What"

Yeah who knew there were to units to measure temperature that are not usable at the same time.
As one pic one foretold, " 100F - it's very hot ; 100C who am I kidding you'd be dead long before temperatures reached this high "

@Lil_Princess I always find stuff like this fascinating. Don't know why but it is.

We learn new things all the time. I was baffled to find out about many things in the US that were different than my country and 99% of the world like feet\meters, pounds\KG, month\day\year day\month\year

@Sunny_the_skeptic We learn new things all the time. I was baffled to find out about many things in the US that were different than my...

When I was younger I was sick and about all I could do was read while normal kids were out playing. I used to get so fascinated about other countries. It was like stepping in to a whole new world almost.

I thought because I had this or that it was the same as it was in countries in Europe. While I have do a lot of research and watched a lot of documentaries, I would love to travel one day and see everything first hand.

@Lil_Princess When I was younger I was sick and about all I could do was read while normal kids were out playing. I used to get...

There's only so much time or resources a person can have to pursue their dreams, a person such as you has no doubt traveled or at least has made her decision where to go and see.

My country does have it's natural and rural charms, it's also not expensive compared to other european countries.

@Sunny_the_skeptic There's only so much time or resources a person can have to pursue their dreams, a person such as you has no doubt...

I honestly wish I could have traveled which is why I am thankful for those who can and who take the opportunity to document them.

I do have mapped out all the places I would love to travel. I always believe anything is possible.