+3

The best way to get the energy from a stone is to wear it next to your skin. Amirite?

Actually that stands for more than stones...but stones have individual effects... The daughter of a friend was hyperactive in school; it became a problem. She wore a necklace of stones that are calmative...and it WORKED! How much do you believe about all this?

Image for post **The best way to get the energy from a stone is to wear it next to your skin.** //Amirite?//
Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
4 19

I keep a stone in my pocket. It gives no energy, but gets alot

That is what I was taught smile smilie

@SweetnLow That is what I was taught

Yes... I've always had a rock collection.

Smoke it =P

@ChokeMeDaddy Smoke it =P

While that's so cool I don't know what your talking about.

Wrong. The best way to get energy from a stone is to consume it. EVER HEARD OF STONE SOUP?

@Visigothicreign Bro... For real!?

Is this something you enjoy regularly?

Btw...what happened to your Anal comment on the other post...we were talking about anal bleaching...but somehow the comments have disappeared...you do that?

@Visigothicreign Nah, Vic is going around deleting my posts.

Vic...is this true?

V...you can comment again after 11:00 PM... VZ goes to bed then.

@Sukiesnow Vic...is this true? V...you can comment again after 11:00 PM... VZ goes to bed then.

1000% true. He got pissy about one of my opinions and muted it and after that, he just went down the line of my recent posts deleting shit.

Same here! It can be comforting wearing a stone nestled in your neck...and the story is a perfect example of the power of stones.