What do you mean when you say: that was the best...? That was the best car I ever drove...like, have you driven 100s?

Either please give your IMHO of post...or can you give me a sentence that applies to your life with an explanation of why...or etc... See my example.

Image for post **What do you mean when you say: that was the best...?** //That was the best car I ever drove...like, have you driven 100s?//
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
2 5

"I have had the greatest experience with this one thing compared to the many others of it's type I have tried."

It means im very satisfied

That was the best humus and muffuletta I've ever had.

Well, I lie partially... I've had hors' doeurves like that a couple of times - the last one was one of those layered Spanish guacamole dishes...

But I'd have to say that this was the best...the flavours were so strong...my friend and I sat there and kept eating...

That was the best wedding I ever attended. It was at the time when we were all headed to college...and it was great to get back after the summer vacation. We danced all night long...on the patio under the stars...it was about all of us venturing forth into our own adulthood.

Anonymous