You love your music; most people detest it or just put up it with it. How do different musical tastes ever co-habit?

You might be in the mood for metal rock and the other person wants DEAD silence. You want DEAD silence and they want the golden hits from a certain decade...

Image for post **You //love// your music; most people detest it or just put up it with it.** //How do different musical tastes ever co-habit?//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
4 29

I always use earphones, so people around me are mostly unaware if I'm listening to anything.

@primeiro I always use earphones, so people around me are mostly unaware if I'm listening to anything.

That is always a good idea...but some people feel their music should be blasting out of every pore...

@Sukiesnow That is always a good idea...but some people feel their music should be blasting out of every pore...

That's true; earphones are not for everyone. For some people, loudness is an important part of the musical experience (and unfortunately it's kind of dangerous to raise the volume too much with an earphone). If that becomes an issue for people living in the same place, then perhaps headphones could be a better option. Or just staying in separate rooms. :P

I use earphones as well and most of the time I'm not listening to anything. I bet you would be unaware of what I'm hearing right now. It's the bloody fridge and I have my earphones on.

@Sukiesnow Your fridge communicates with you.

I just ate my breakfast, perhaps it disagrees with my choices.

@Sukiesnow Oatmeal and licorice go well together.

So does beer and hookers, but I only have beer in my fridge.

Tolerance of other peoples habits Sukie (funny that...)

Anonymous