Do you feel you owe someone a BJ?

I hear there is the benefit of trace minerals if you swallow.

Sukiesnows avatar Fashion
3 31

Probably, but my interest in guys is limited to superficial greetings ...

@Sukiesnow You can do a good high-five?

I need to rehearse it first and be mentally prepared biggrin smilie

@OzSurfer I need to rehearse it first and be mentally prepared

People are giving me high-fives and I am wondering what there hand is waiting for...

@Sukiesnow People are giving me high-fives and I am wondering what there hand is waiting for...

hehe smilie it sounds like you need to do hi-five night classes, until you get it right...

@Sukiesnow That's about it...and also...how hard do you have to hit?

I see it as a good way to subtly express other feelings for them... so a touch if it's all good fun, slap their hand harder if you think they're really cool... hang onto their hand for a few seconds if you wanna hint you like them just a bit more.... hold it and give them a hard look if you have undiscussed issues... and miss entirely and slap their face... if you either hate them or want to start some kind of kinky sex. There's so much more to hi fives biggrin smilie

@OzSurfer I see it as a good way to subtly express other feelings for them... so a touch if it's all good fun, slap their...

Yes... It calls for a chapter....

I like the part about slapping someone's face. I haven't heard that before.

@OzSurfer No i just made that up... but I think it has potential

Gosh...I'm glad you told me...I was already rehearsing.

@Sukiesnow Gosh...I'm glad you told me...I was already rehearsing.

Keep rehearing, you could really own this as a relationship technique..,, we could demo it on YouTube and that Ellen show. We need to rename it though, how about the hi six? It's a hi five plus a surprise at the end :)

@Sofia Nope.

Where is Tiff? She would do this post justice... Ha ha...

And where is the rest of the crowd who wants "lighthearted" posts.

@Sukiesnow Where is Tiff? She would do this post justice... Ha ha... And where is the rest of the crowd who wants...

This is not a lighthearted post.

You are just feeling guilty, because you haven't had a Finnish dick in your mouth yet. None that I know of, at least.

No.But if someone thinks they owe me one..... hehe smilieyum smilie