Mcflys avatar Politics
3 13

The law stands for everyone - unless you have money and you know the correct people. Then you might get a pass un smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2641017

Those mitigating factors don't change the fact a man was sentenced to 15 years for stealing 100 dollars and surrendering himself, while a man gets months for quite a bit more.

I have seen far more violent crimes with terrible consequences given much shorter sentences.

Of course there is something wrong with that.

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Mcfly Those mitigating factors don't change the fact a man was sentenced to 15 years for stealing 100 dollars and...

Did we just see someone defending a man getting 15 years for stealing then returning 100 dollars while other crimes with far more devastating consequences get a lower sentence?
Haha oh dear

@Hops Did we just see someone defending a man getting 15 years for stealing then returning 100 dollars while other crimes...

And since it happened 6 years ago, it no longer matters and it's almost as if it never happened!

Imagine if our justice system worked like that!

"We'll sir, since you committed the hit and run 6 years ago, it's would be a crime to talk about this when we could be talking about more current affairs. I see no injustice. You're free to go"

Mcflys avatar Mcfly Yeah You Are 0Reply

Yes-but being rich gives you good lawyers and influence.Its just plain wrong

No way this is real.

@2641018

I can't look at your posts, they're private and I still can not believe such a case could exist, as if every person in court is an idiot or racist.

@2641024

Oh, your comment on this post. Forgive me, I thought you meant a post from your profile connected to this one.

Anonymous