Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
6 19

The only times I've seen myself crying was on a few of my baby pictures xD

Sofias avatar Sofia I don't know +5Reply

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls Beautiful, obviously +4Reply

Not sure, but it's probably not very pretty. lol
It's mostly silent.
I don't cry often, but a lot of things can get my eyes watery. Like cutting onions. And some books and TV shows (not about onions).

primeiros avatar primeiro I don't know +3Reply

I don't cry I just have sweat glands in my eye lids

My eyes get a bit watery or there's 1 - 2 tears and I'm done

I never cry it is just a waste of time so if I do anything it is just a sound like mmm

I don't cry, but when I do it's ugly stress-crying in the shower

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Ugly, duh +1Reply

It ain't pretty ono smilie

It takes getting my feelings hurt for me to cry and then when I start I can't stop. Then when finally I get stopped certain things trigger it back up and it usually takes a few days for me to shut off the water works. sad smilie

Ain't gonna lie I am over sensitive and that is just who I am and I am damn proud of it.

🦋

@Lil_Princess It ain't pretty It takes getting my feelings hurt for me to cry and then when I start I can't stop. Then...

If I had to bet, I would guess I'm not a pretty vision either.

On a sidenote:
When I'm crying by being hurt, I hold it if I can, until I'm in bed, and I'll cry myself to sleep. I don't like making much noise if there's anyone in the same house, so I tend to hold it in. And it's normally just on that time that I cry, then on the next day, I'll act normally.

I don't like crying for real (just letting it all out). It seems like it won't stop. There's always something more to cry about (I'm over sensitive too and I have quite a good memory for bad stuff) and it becomes overwhelming, almost asphyxiating. I start crying because of one thing, then I'm on that state and memories start coming up and it's a mess. That's why I prefer doing it before sleeping - I won't be in a *good mental/emotional state after such thing. Resting is the best choice.

I support you on that. In my opinion is better being too sensitive than not enough.

Sofias avatar Sofia I don't know +4Reply
@Sofia If I had to bet, I would guess I'm not a pretty vision either. On a sidenote: When I'm crying by being hurt, I...

That is exactly how I feel, I just can't make it to bed time which I applaud you for being able to do.

One thing sets off a chain reaction of memories and it feels like I am relieving them all over again.

I am honestly glad to hear that I ain't alone hug smilie

I never looked at myself while cutting onions..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon I don't know -1Reply
@2641265

I didn't want to say....
"While watching Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer"..