+9

While it's nice being friends with someone famous...it's always better to be friends with them before.

Even if you don't know someone famous...what do you think?

Image for post **While it's nice being friends with someone famous...it's always better to be friends with them before.**
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 9

When I become the famous dictator of New Finlandia, I shall make you repent for your blasphemy.

@ZonkeyBalls When I become the famous dictator of New Finlandia, I shall make you repent for your blasphemy.

Here's where I present you with a pic of a woman in leather being whipped...

the idea that famous people have to stop making friends after they become famous is insane. imagine never making friends for the rest of your life, instead interacting only with friends you already have. ridiculous

@Sukiesnow Yes...but "they" sometimes say they can only count on the friends they made before fame.

Or they can make friends with other famous people. Or they can make friends with people who keep their personal and financial lives separate. And these things do happen. Do you think Tina Fey and Amy Poehler (or so many other celebrity friendships) began prior to fame?

It's a genuine friendship when they are your friend when the rest of society sees them as little or nothing of significance.