+1

Amirite needs more members who stay up. At least until 2,3, 4 a.m.

Image for post **Amirite needs more members who stay up.** //At least until --2--,--3--, 4 a.m.//
Sukiesnows avatar Language
5 27

I tend to be awake by 4am-that's still yesterday in North America.

Amirite is more like a mental pass time, we all have our busy lives, we are users not banner men pledged to the house of Amirite

Amirite seems to be lacking in the members department in general. It's a shame because this is a really good site.

@Sukiesnow Thank you. You are right.

I really don't understand how they don't pull SodaHead numbers. Then again, SodaHead fudged their user count.

@Sukiesnow Amirite lacks the sophistication that was Soda.

That could be accurate, but SodaHead lacked like... everything else.

@Sukiesnow Like what did SH lack...according to you?

Decent management. It was seriously lacking in security, for sure.

@Sukiesnow Oh, that. Didn't effect the average pollster.

It depends on when you were posting. In 08' and 09' there was a huge exploit where you could easily see the email addresses and names of any profile through google cache. Another exploit that lasted for most of the time the site was around was where cookies could be encoded in Base64. You could post as anyone with any kind of privileges. Another exploit was site design. You could literally change the layout of the whole site. It was poorly coded to say the least. The average user needs to have faith in the fact that his/her data will be safe. SodaHead never provided that.

The only thing you will get out of me at 4 am is snoring. :)

I'm in Hawaii where it's 3:33am. WHERE ARE YOU??

SweetnLows avatar SweetnLow Disagree +1Reply
@SweetnLow I'm in Hawaii where it's 3:33am. WHERE ARE YOU??

Hawaii. Lucky you.

I went to bed early for once...

Some members have jobs. Some members have lives. Some members have both. Sounds like you are asking for more losers to keep you company. Just sayin'.

@Toadstool Some members have jobs. Some members have lives. Some members have both. Sounds like you are asking for more losers...

I don't like what you are saying. Where are the other losers who work shifts?

So you are a self-admitted loser?

@Toadstool Sleeping?... because they have JOBS??? Nope. It's not 4am. Goodnight

Hello! Shift work requires people stay up all night...I guess someone of your limited experience might not know that.

@Sukiesnow Hello! Shift work requires people stay up all night...I guess someone of your limited experience might not know that.

so u r suggesting that people ignore their jobs while at work to coddle you because u r lonely? you dont care if they get fired for loafing and not doing their jobs, just so they give u some attention. ok

Toadstools avatar Toadstool Disagree +1Reply
@Toadstool so u r suggesting that people ignore their jobs while at work to coddle you because u r lonely? you dont care if...

No dummy...I'm sayin that people who work shift sometimes can't get straight back to sleep after a week on graveyard. They are sometimes wide awake late at night...

And while I'm not lonely...I do feel alone. And it would be nice to have more ppl up at night. Capisce?

Im a satanist and even I don't hate myself that much