+5

Many people live a loveless life. Perhaps they get used to it.

If you knew how many people there are in old age homes...I mean...would it be better if we did what the Eskimos used to do?

Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
2 22

People tolerate it, they have no choice, no one wants a loveless life, some even commit suicide because of that

@Sukiesnow What happens when your wife dies?

You try to move on, no one can blame you for not wanting to be alone

@Sunny_the_skeptic You try to move on, no one can blame you for not wanting to be alone

So,,,take at least a weekend to mourn and then pick up your single habits again...

@Sukiesnow So,,,take at least a weekend to mourn and then pick up your single habits again...

If you really loved someone I dont think a weekend would be enough to mourn. Some people mourn for years before they ha e the courage to try again

@Sunny_the_skeptic If you really loved someone I dont think a weekend would be enough to mourn. Some people mourn for years before...

Sunny: let's realize that none of us really knows what we're talking about. It's ludicrous, really. We are just speculating...who knows what will happen. But it was fun.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Nothing wrong in speculating.

True and it was fun. So did you finish your Summer's reading material for school? And don't make it sound better by saying Uni...that's just snotty.

@Sukiesnow True and it was fun. So did you finish your Summer's reading material for school? And don't make it sound...

But you can't call a university a school, it's like calling a 4x4 range rover a shopping cart.

@Sukiesnow A college is a school and an a Range Rover is a vehicle. Good try, tho.

Yes but it's undermining, belittling. People dont think of a college or university when someone says school, it's held in higher regard because those are places of higher learning.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Not really

Yes it is. Trust me.

Someone should automatically assume what type of school you are in...if they don't you don't want to know them.

not all people require love to live fulfilling and meaningful lives. some people do. probably even most people; I don't know the exact numbers. but definitely not all people.

I hope I am wrong though

I have not once a person that is loveless; that is that they may be single, but are loved by others, just as they love others. That being said, people acclimate to their normal in life over time.

Vrendowls avatar Vrendowl Disagree 0Reply

haha i am not this but this post made me think of this song, considerning how long i have been single i might as well be a rock lol