Too many pop ups and Surveys on this site. Who else is seeing them?

1. Lately Almost every time I open Amirite a stupid survey pops up just another thing to slow the site. I don't want to see that.
2. More popup ads playing in right lower corner-that blocks the questions and is another thing slowing the site down. So are you all being annoyed by this stuff? Do tell and if you are one of the super smarties tell me how to make it stop :) :) :)

50% Tell us all what is bugging you with this pop up problem? 50% Not happening on mine 0% What?? 0% Other
LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Animals & Nature
0 4
@2641666

Thank you i will check that out. LL

LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Tell us all what is bugging you with this pop... 0Reply

I'm not seeing any pop ups anymore. Changed some settings on my browser and started using an ad blocker about 6 months ago and it worked.

Junk and lots of it. Things I have looked at ant things I would never look at.

Anonymous