+20

Admit it, you have caught part of stranger's conversations before, and mentally gave your opinion.

Drawing's reading direction: right to left.

Image for post Admit it, you have caught part of stranger's conversations before, and mentally gave your opinion.
Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
10 24

Ha. many times. lol

Wanting or not, I've been caught in such situations way too many times.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +5Reply

I can't remember a specific example to share, but yes, it has happened. :)

@2641960

Some are just a waste of time zip smilie

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +2Reply

I greed. It happens all the time, but I don't usually tell anyone my thoughts on it. :)

@Will_Janitor I greed. It happens all the time, but I don't usually tell anyone my thoughts on it. :)

Oh, that's for sure.

A few days ago I was with my mum on the bus and a drunk lady behind us had no concept of inner voice. Let's just say my mother stared really hard through the window and I was trying really hard not to laugh the entire way.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +3Reply

It has happened occasionally

Of course that is one of the fun parts of being out and about, .

Was once in hysterics on a train as a woman on the phone talked loudly about her house fumigation and all her workman called Steve.I was thinking i felt sorry for whichever Steve she was talking to.

Sure, That is one of the best reasons to go out to dinner, you hear such funny conversations and make up a story of their lives.

There were several times when cell phones were first becoming popular and some people would have loud conversations on their phones while in public places (like fast food restaurants or Starbucks coffee shops). When I was sitting at the next table, I would just join the conversation according to whatever the person on the phone was talking about loudly to their phone mate.

Yeah, I always catch the tail end and it sounds really messed up! Like the last one was ".....like in the 70's when he was shaved in a turtleneck."

Jaxxis avatar Jaxxi Agree +1Reply

Yea and i've noticed i usually end it with....Dumbass!.