0

To my dear one anon fan that loves to disagree with whatever I say: you're mature and intelligent. You are not a spineless coward and you have the guts to show that you don't like me publicly. I care very much about disagrees and each time I see your disagree I feel little and irrelevant. Your acceptance is all I care about and I live for the day that I get it.

And I beg of you, please don't ignore me. What could I do without you?! I live only to see your anonymous vote. Please, give it to me. I'll even disagree first, so you can see my dedication to you. Big hugs to you, my love.

Sofias avatar Life
10 33
@2642103

Yup, probably.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +5Reply

I'm waiting for you, my dear!

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +7Reply

I just thought I'd throw a couple accessories for your post. :)

YAY! You came! Love you babe!

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +6Reply

Some people have no life, they just hang around on sites like Amirite... Wait... Oh. Oops.

It was me, you got me Sofia, it was I all along!

Actually I have no idea whats going on or who did what I'm just trying to be funny.

@Sunny_the_skeptic It was me, you got me Sofia, it was I all along! Actually I have no idea whats going on or who did what I'm just...

Ahh, finally, I have found you! I can finally be at peace.

lol There's always someone that goes around disagreeing anonymously. I'm just having my fun with it xD

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +5Reply
@Sofia Ahh, finally, I have found you! I can finally be at peace. lol There's always...

Must be a tiny little turd, nothing in the sack to stand up openly, instead they hide in the shadows and have nothing more important in their life.

@Sunny_the_skeptic But they wouldn't be able to find your content

Actually, if they're logged off, they can see the content of everyone.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +2Reply
@Sofia Actually, if they're logged off, they can see the content of everyone.

Hmm yes I guess there is a need of some tweeking here, it should be so that only accounts can vote and they will be seen even if they didnt comment

How can you have an "anon fan" when that feature is no longer.

I have about four people on this site, that I will probably never agree with, but I say it loud and proud.

@dru18 How can you have an "anon fan" when that feature is no longer. I have about four people on this site, that I will...

The anon feature is not completely gone. You can Agree/Disagree logged off. For example, on this post I have 5 disagrees. But if you see to the side where there is the avatars, there is 4 avatars showing (Me, Dandy, Mark and Sunny). One of the disagree is anonymous.

Sofias avatar Sofia Disagree +5Reply

Anonymous posts are not acceptable I try to never answer them