+5

Cows are so cute. Nothing ever fazes them; and if you scratch them they follow you around.

Image for post **Cows are so cute.** //Nothing ever fazes them; and if you scratch them they follow you around.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 6
@2642147

Stay away from their rear ends...:)

I grew up on a milk farm. Cows are stubborn, stupid, horny (they don't understand the fact, that not one of them is a bull, so they just try to invent a penis out of thin air), foul-smelling shit machines. Very dangerous as well, even with the horns sawed off, they can run over you like you were nothing. Kicking, screaming, blood, death, the end of the world.

@ZonkeyBalls I grew up on a milk farm. Cows are stubborn, stupid, horny (they don't understand the fact, that not one of them is...

That is true poetry. I don't know how you can write like that.

That cow in my pic is right now...is looking at you with love.

My uncle is a farmer, and when I was little there was an empty space on the feeder where the cows stayed near. I started going there to keep my uncle company and I made friends with a white headed cow, she quickly grew to like me because id sneak in apples or cucumbers for her.