Are you pretty?

To all the am-I-pretty-haters: screw the am-I-pretty-fans, it's your time to shine. Don't hold back............................... yeah... I'm a little bored.............. sorry... just post something you think is funny if you don't want to answer it**

Sofias avatar Jokes & Humour
8 34
@DandyDon

Is he avoiding looking her in the eyes? xD Tch, that's not how you confess.

I am the most beautiful creature ever to walk on this green Earth. Also, I'm extremely humble.

I feel pretty
Oh, so pretty
I feel pretty and witty and bright!

@primeiro I feel pretty Oh, so pretty I feel pretty and witty and bright!

Nice reference! :D (I'll sadly admit I've never watched it completely)
I thought it was gay at the end though. Is there another version?

@Sofia Nice reference! :D (I'll sadly admit I've never watched it completely) I thought it was gay at the end though. Is...

:D Never actually watched it completely either. :P

Hmm.. Yeah, you're right. It's "gay" on the video. But when I search for the lyrics on Google, it says "bright".
Hmm. This calls for some detective work. :P :D

@2642183

I'm with the some for pretty...

@2642183

I think you're beautiful.

@2642185

redface smilie... you can't say stuff like that to me xD I don't know how to react.

@2642187

Lol, it's okay. I'm joking with you hug smilie

@2642192

It's my opinion that is better being embarrassed than being insulted.

@2642219

Haha xD Someone might take you seriously, then you'll see things you can't unseen.

Well, the one movie I started weeping at from the first frame of until the end, was The Elephant Man. Many people care too much about their little physical "flaws", and I have been one of them.

No, I do not think I am pretty.

Well since primeiro stole my answer I have to think of a new one...crs smiliehehe smilie

No I don't feel that way at all and honestly never have.

🦋

@Lil_Princess Well since primeiro stole my answer I have to think of a new one... No I don't feel that way at all and...

Actually, I screwed it up (blame Google), it should be "gay", not "bright". So you still have the chance. :P

Some think I am.

No, my gf says im adorable which confuses me a bit

Anonymous