Okay, who has been more intelligent in your life - Men or Women - based on your personal experience?

Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
6 15

My first day at school seemed to enlighten me on this. I was standing in the school yard wondering what it was all about, and dozens of crazy boys were running around screaming out of control and just pushing, poking or punching anyone, while the girls were sitting in groups playing games and talking. While there definitely are some exceptions on both sides, overall I really haven't seen a lot of changes in gender attitudes since I was 5.

Women-but I did work in a female dominated profession.Teaching that is.

Well in school majority of girls got better grades than us

Based on my experience growing up...men always seemed smarter while women stayed at home.

@Sukiesnow Based on my experience growing up...men always seemed smarter while women stayed at home.

Thinking about my parents generation, my mother left school at 14, helped her mother at home, got married and has always been a stay at home mother... dad ran businesses etc. So i see what you're saying.

It's not that either men, or women are smarter, it's that men and women often have different types of intelligence.

Women. 1000% Women.

I'll say men, even though that isn't the PC answer.