Post a song with 'white or whiter' in the title.

Image for post Post a song with 'white or whiter' in the title.
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Music
7 31
@2642572

You can still post KLF...

Not certain, if this counts:

@2642495

You just got so sloooooow lately, dad.

@2642549

No, I push you overboard, but the damn boat is too big for two of us.

@2642556

God no, she keeps sticking me with needles and doesn't get half of my confessions.

It's a Beautiful Day - White Bird - 7/7/1970

@Piper2 One of my very favorite songs, ever. :)

I loved that song the first time I heard it. It remains in my top 10. It draws you in - you have to listen to it!

OK, I'm gonna go out on a limb here. On a limb cuz I'm going to base my recommendation on this one song we mutually agree is really good. Here we go. Did you like "Sounds of Silence" by Simon and Garfunkel? Personally, I listened to it, it was part of an album I had. I certainly 'know' the song.

Well, fast forward to today. There is a band called Disturbed that does 'Sounds of Silence' and it is completely redone - and Man - it is POWERFUL! Please excuse me if I'm overplaying your interest, but give a listen if you like.

@Budwick I loved that song the first time I heard it. It remains in my top 10. It draws you in - you have to listen to...

I wrote this whole long reply, but then I got a big warning from my computer security 'provider' when I clicked on that video again. :/

I loved the song the first time I heard it too, back in the 70's. I did really listen to it.
Yes, I do like Paul Simon's song as performed by Simon & Garfunkel. I listened to the band Disturbed's rendition of the song, and watched the video. I agree that it's "powerful" in its anger....

Yeah, I'm gonna stop now and give others a chance as well.