Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
11 51

I've had knee surgery and hobbled about with crutches...it wasn't fun...

@2642723

One woman has told me espresso helps to rid her of migraine pain - just saying; if you like that flavor, then it might be worth a try ;)

@2642723

Stay off Amirite...

What is there not to agree with? Pain sucks.

@JustJimColo What is there not to agree with? Pain sucks.

What I don't understand are people like Terry Fox who ran across Canada on one leg...with one fake leg.

For some people the flu can decimate them.

It's raining and a bit windy. My right shoulder is mad at the weather. Shame on you, weather, for making me suffer! Some day I will come and wipe you out from existence.

@ZonkeyBalls It's raining and a bit windy. My right shoulder is mad at the weather. Shame on you, weather, for making me suffer!...

Hon, you need to get a couple of massages for your shoulder. Same thing I told Dallas. Worked for him. Other than that...put on a hot pack.

@ZonkeyBalls What if I just set it on fire, would that do the trick?

A nice heating pack...especially when the weather is bad...

Don't they have massage places in Finn? Where you can get a massage for 20 minutes? Just request the 20 minutes or 1/2 hour be spent on you shoulder...your shoulder... Not your dick. Ha.

@Sukiesnow Maybe...maybe not...

Well, my dick's size is somewhere between a truck and completely imaginary. Closer to the latter, though, to be honest.

@ZonkeyBalls For tiny turtles.

You like it when a turtle snaps at your dick?

@Sukiesnow You like it when a turtle snaps at your dick?

Not that much, unless it's part of the mating ritual. I wonder, what a zonkey-turtle hybrid might look like...

@ZonkeyBalls Not that much, unless it's part of the mating ritual. I wonder, what a zonkey-turtle hybrid might look like...

It could only be good. A Zonkey with very short legs and a shell on it's back. What a cute pet.

@ZonkeyBalls Just wait until that offspring finds its way to this site.

So cute, too...and they have tiny sombreros until they fall off...

I'll tell them who to block in advance.

Yes, sometimes, whether it be physical or emotional pain.

When it's frequent, sure - incessant, definitely.

@PartyOfOne When it's frequent, sure - incessant, definitely.

Even sporadic...the minute you relax the shooting pain is back...

Shit! I forgot to buy paracetamol today, I'm out so if I have a headache I'm screwed.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Shit! I forgot to buy paracetamol today, I'm out so if I have a headache I'm screwed.

Good. It's part of your new First Aid Kit...amirite?

We use ibuprofen a lot here...called Advil...

@Sunny_the_skeptic First aid no, but i do have a headache now and then

I thought you were gonna get together a First-Aid kit.

@Sukiesnow I thought you were gonna get together a First-Aid kit.

I did, it's to stop bleeding or dress burns, headaches pose no immediate danger

@Sukiesnow Headaches can get worse and make your life miserable for 12 hours.

An arterial wound can make you lose a considerable amount of blood within minutes.
I made a little river within seconds when I cut my foot.
You can always buy some painkillers as long as a pharmacy is open, stopping bleeding requires first aid knowledge and bandages

Pain lets you know you are alive.

@AliceD Pain lets you know you are alive.

Come here for a minute. I'll let you know you're alive.

I can become cranky just thinking about the pain that I haven't got yet eek smilie
My former partner had a foot that will full of fluid like that. She injured it once and it gained fluid very easily. It must be so uncomfortable :(

@OzSurfer I can become cranky just thinking about the pain that I haven't got yet My former partner had a foot that...

It might also be a sprain. (The pic) A true sprained ankle can hurt worse than a break...especially if you continue standing on it.

@2642752

I know what you mean. You have people dependant on you so you have to suck it up and not acknowledge it.

Pain does have an insidious way of changing one's personality...nevertheless.

@2642996

So...the Bible...(I'm not a believer) says the Meek shall inherit the Earth... Does that provide any solace?

@2643002

Ha...somehow I'm thinking you might be a good advocate of yourself.

Anonymous