-2

You'd be proud if your country's officials walked in Gay Pride Parade.

Image for post **You'd be proud if your country's officials walked in Gay Pride Parade.**
Sukiesnows avatar Life
8 93

Nope. They would just be campaigning. Nothing to be proud of there.

The comments on this post, including yours make it like this is a yes or no for supporting gay rights. The question doesn't ask that. The question is about being proud of a politician. You gals seem to be twisting it a bit. If that's what you want to do, have at it.

@2642958

No...this is about you...you just don't LIKE Justin...you would smear anything he says or does... This is about YOU!

@Will_Janitor I think he has been very clear about that all along. :)

What he should be saying is: This is obviously ALL about me...I've got something against Justin...

@2642977

I don't like politicans much...but I believe they should do their jobs...notwithstanding their personal grudges.

@2642956

I didn't write the question. pce smilie

Nope, they would only be doing it for a photo op.

@StarzAbove Nope, they would only be doing it for a photo op.

And that's okay... Who cares? I'll take anyone's money...no matter what their motive is.

@2643551

A politicians nature is to pander.

@2642933

No kidding... It's nice if they can at least be honest about being HOMOPHOBIC.....

@2642970

Ha Ha!! I love that gif!!

@2642978

Probably a good idea. :)

@2642978

C'mon...it's good to get worked up once in a while. Just calm down enough to discuss it.

There's the doorbell... One French maid coming up?

@2642989

No...we may have insinuated the word homophobic in our conversation...but no one said you were one.

@Will_Janitor Ha Ha!! I love that gif!!

He uses that gif a lot... Does that say something?

@2642970

C'mon...you did cast aspersions on gays... Just be more careful what you type in the future... Word it differently...

@2642970

When i read the question...I thought of my answer..

Then i thought about how this question could later be twisted for a fabricated argument to my answer..

As i scrolled down, my thoughts were confirmed...

Let's see...what goes together well...politics and ?????

I don't want a politician who marches in a gay parade.
I don't want a politician who marches in an anti gay parade.
I don't want a politician who marches in a BLM parade.
I don't want a politician who marches in a white supremacist parade.

I don't want a politician who marches in ANY parade.

I want a politician who works for a balance, while ensuring everyone has the same rights and considerations. I want a politician who listens to me, AND you, and doesn't base his decisions on how much money he can make or how many votes he or she can get by pandering to one group or the other.

@2643005

Why not? They screw us all the time. :)

@2643086

No one can...

Why would a heterosexual march in a gay pride parade? That would be moronic.

@Sukiesnow It's called support. Support. Support.

Gay people don't need any more support than anyone else. Everyone thinks they're victims. BS

@Sukiesnow Gays are NOT victims.

How many different groups get to claim the fucking victim title anyway? Bunch of pussies in every one of those groups. "Feel sorry for me; I'm not accepted." Who isn't a victim these days? Answer that one. Wimps. "Somebody said something bigoted about me! BOO HOO!"

It's unthinkable to me that someone wouldn't support Gay Pride.

@2643104

Like I explained above...this Gay Parade...will only be temporary and then it will become a Day. Everyone has a Day. Aboriginals have a Day. Autistic people have a Day. Left-handers have a Day. Eventually Gay's will have a Day...instead of a parade.

Straight people have assumed entitlement ALL these years. It's time to give way to others...and to celebrate it.

@Sukiesnow It's unthinkable to me that someone wouldn't support Gay Pride.

Everyone is allowed to be proud, as long as you're not a heterosexual, Christian male. Then the hypocrites treat you just as they claim to be treated.

At least you get a lot of comments on this one...

Ours wouldn't do it, they're too busy milking the remaining funds out of out country for their own gain. Being a politician here is not a duty but a perk for good money.

@2642936

Gays have fought to gain some recognition; there is still a lot of judgement against them.

It's not you doing parades hon, it's your countries officials which should be ambiguous and support everyone... remember your Constiution?

@2642937

It's excellent that Justin "walks with the people". One small token means so much...which is more than I can say about our neighbours and their boss.

And did you see what Hamilton's mayor Tweeted Trump on the weekend? Bravo...Fred!

I didn't realize you were against support of Gays...what's that called...that's called something...think smilie

@2642944

So what Marky. It's all show for every Politican...I don't care...at least it's a movement...

I'm more worried about you calling gays as "scraping the bottom of the barrel"...

@2642953

I can be an idiot but wouldn't you rather I be a French maid?

I mentioned your country's officials...I advocate support for especially for something as well-meaning as a Gay Pride Parade.

I love my mayor: Mayor Fred! He not only advocates for Gays...he also tweets Trump... He's got Chutzpah.

@2643153

But still moving...

@2645331

I saw them escape! Running down the road, they were!

@2642940

Gays have gone through AIDS and suffered a lot. They deserve a parade.

@2642955

Support comes under many guises. Suppose Justin and Trump have gay kids or grandkids. It's better to support...especially since there are so many lousy activities going on.

Of course Turnip doesn't support gays...that will come to bite him in his ample rear.

@Sukiesnow Gays have gone through AIDS and suffered a lot. They deserve a parade.

WHOA there!! Hold on!! You liberals and your "scientific studies" said a few years ago that gays and AIDS weren't connected. Libs said that AIDS was started from eating some kind of tainted monkey meat. Remember that?? Also, because of this, liberals said that homosexuality was NOT responsible for spreading AIDS in the late 70's thru the 80's..

So do we connect gays with AIDS or don't we? I know. It depends on how it fits your mission hehe smilie

Toadstools avatar Toadstool Disagree +1Reply
@Toadstool WHOA there!! Hold on!! You liberals and your "scientific studies" said a few years ago that gays and AIDS...

We are in the NOW. Why are you talking about a time in the past.

Anyone can bring up evidence from the past to support whatever it is they want to support...but I don't buy that.

Boy...I had no idea the States was so regressive about something as simple as gays.

@Sukiesnow We are in the NOW. Why are you talking about a time in the past. Anyone can bring up evidence from the past to...

YOU brought up gays and AIDS!!!, a time in the past... So 1980's!!! hehe smilie
(have gone?) Get with the NOW!

OMG! no smilie Too funny...