Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
5 23
@2643348

Exactly, we usually keep quiet and let the rude people take over. We need to stop it.

@StarzAbove Exactly, we usually keep quiet and let the rude people take over. We need to stop it.

Stop what? Really. What can you stop online. You can only wish for something to change.

@StarzAbove You could stop insulting people on this site.

To say I have toned down would be admitting to insulting people on this site...

You could be nicer yourself, you know. Stop blocking people before you get to know them..etc.

@Sukiesnow To say I have toned down would be admitting to insulting people on this site... You could be nicer yourself, you...

We all know you insult people on this site. Just ask Ser, Tiff, MM, JD, even Piper this afternoon. You're blind to what you're doing on this site, but the rest of us aren't.

Who I block is none of your business.....I block for good reason, things you know nothing about.

@StarzAbove We all know you insult people on this site. Just ask Ser, Tiff, MM, JD, even Piper this afternoon. You're...

You can also stalk whoever you want.

But you still could be a little nicer. You can be so defensive... even to normal comments...so I don't know where that's coming from.

I've said nice things to you and gotten jumped on...it makes me feel uncertain how I'll be received on your posts and could make other people wary as well.

@Sukiesnow You can also stalk whoever you want. But you still could be a little nicer. You can be so defensive... even to...

What are you talking about. Stalking who? Geez.

I know how I'll be treated on your posts, like you're superior to everyone, which you are not.

You had an entire post the other day where you insulted everyone, even Ser. It's not just me that has noticed your bad behavior but quite a few have.

I'm defensive only when I'm insulted and you do that all the time.

@StarzAbove What are you talking about. Stalking who? Geez. I know how I'll be treated on your posts, like you're...

I'm sorry if you feel I've insulted you...I will tell other people to, if they come forward and talk to me about it... So far it's just you...so - again I'm sorry...and if we aggravate each other let's do it with good faith in good humour.

And I can count on you to tell me if I'm being too honest.

@Sukiesnow I'm sorry if you feel I've insulted you...I will tell other people to, if they come forward and talk to me about...

Your apologies mean nothing. You need to stop insulting everyone. I guess I'm the only one with guts to tell you the truth....

@StarzAbove Your apologies mean nothing. You need to stop insulting everyone. I guess I'm the only one with guts to tell...

You don't think Ser has the guts to tell me if I'm being insulting? Wow.

I'm happy we had this talk, anyway...even if it came to nothing.

@2643348

Nice people should learn to express themselves.

@2643540

Maybe not always...but sometimes it does.

At least this post hasn't been muted...I thought that by including the word "kill" - what a nasty word - it might have been muted.

Some people might surprise you and be able to contain viperous expressions and still like you afterward.

Starz and I have whipped insults back and forth and we are still the same friends we always were. I still think of her the same...and it was good that she at least spoke to me.

I get the feeling that some people think that once you hurt each other the tie has been broken. That's not true. Sometimes saying what you think can set you free...and everyone should be supportive of that.

When the dust settles...everyone gets up...and carries on...just another day...so what.

@2643547

You feel hate for someone online? Oh man...they must have gotten you good...but it's a good thing...you can reassess why they made you feel that way....feeling it means healing it...and all that crap...okay...time for some smoke.

Still there is the odd person who wants to understand what you mean....

@2643596

Yes you did...I did think the wording was different...

Bad times give awareness to the stableness of a relationship. When hurtful words are exchanged it makes you feel whether you can take it from that person or not...if there is a sound basis of affection a person can take it but - what I am trying to say is that sometimes relationships can be so precarious that anything bad can topple it. You don't want that to happen to your relationships...and you know enough not to build some foundation.

I know what you mean. Now I expect that people will discuss what their problem with me and me with them is...otherwise there is NO moving forward.

I had an argument with my neighbour: I left her a message a couple of days later and said: call me when you want to talk about it. It took a week for her to get back to me...and then we discussed it civilly.

Really I'm just blathering. You know all this.

@2643614

Yes...I heard what you said...

That is true. People do. I got a lot of hate from that gay post...I should have remembered it from last year's post...but I didn't.

Anonymous