+2

We should all put "Planet Earth" on our addresses. I'm from Venus myself.

Image for post **We should all put "Planet Earth" on our addresses.** //I'm from Venus myself.//
Sukiesnows avatar Countries & Places
5 19

That would drive the postal service nuts.

@JustJimColo That would drive the postal service nuts.

You can still put your whole address on it...just add whatever planet you are from.

@Sukiesnow Exactly. Open people's minds a little.

I've always suspected some people being from Uranus.

@JustJimColo I've always suspected some people being from Uranus.

Quit that stupid joke about your anus.

Astrologers discovered that joke over 100 years ago; it's ceased to be amusing since then.

@Sukiesnow Quit that stupid joke about your anus. Astrologers discovered that joke over 100 years ago; it's ceased to be...

Contrary to some peoples belief, I wasn't around 100 years ago.. <s>
People falling into a body of water has been around for thousands of years... and it's still funny. :)

@JustJimColo Contrary to some peoples belief, I wasn't around 100 years ago.. <s> People falling into a body of water has been...

And I know lawyer jokes that never cease to amuse me...but I don't say them to others. Anymore.

@JustJimColo Lawyer jokes aren't really jokes. They are thinly veiled truths.

Ha ha...it's true...still I'm laughing like crazy and everyone is looking at me...

Earth-The Universe.Handy if you are posting from the Planet Zog where amirite is working finehehe smilie

@2643545

Your comment reminded me of another post...that of missing luggage while traveling..ha ha.

@2643664

Good story...and more aMazing that you remembered it...I try to blank out experiences like that.