+4

A tattoo with meaning is still just a tattoo. We know you love your mom - are you planning to write your whole family on your body. And every lover.

Image for post **A tattoo with meaning is still just a tattoo.** //We **know** you love your mom - are you planning to write your whole family on your body. And every lover.//
Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
4 16

It doesn't mean much to you but for some people tattoos are very symbolical with sentimental meaning. Zombie boy is a man who tattooed his entire body like a skeleton including his face because he survived brain cancer, he survived it against all odds.

A year ago when I was visiting a national monument I saw a man with his little girl and he had a tattoo of a kidney on his back, I think you can assume what that could mean.

@Sukiesnow I understand that. But it's still a tattoo. It's quite silly. Plant a flower or something...

It's silly to you sukie, it sounds very entitled to talk like that as if your opinion should matter on their choices.

@Sunny_the_skeptic It's silly to you sukie, it sounds very entitled to talk like that as if your opinion should matter on their choices.

If people want to paint their bodies with symbols it's up to them. I'm just saying there are other ways to do it. And getting tattoos is not cheap...and it is defacing the body.

@Sukiesnow If people want to paint their bodies with symbols it's up to them. I'm just saying there are other ways to do it...

It's their choice nonetheless, I don't want to have tattoos but I respect the choice of other people. I won't criticize them for that.

@Sukiesnow Same here... Look as horrible as you want when you are withered and old...

If people make a choice then they should be prepared ti live with its consequence.

@Sunny_the_skeptic If people make a choice then they should be prepared ti live with its consequence.

The problem is that mostly it's other people who have to look at it...ugh...at whatever age.

Oh well it's one way to start a convo...I guess.

@2645248

Not necessarily, it's probably as common as lung cancer in a smoker which is not a lot either.

@2645246

Well spoken.

I have a tattoo of buried treasure on the bottom of my foot..