+1

Have you met your soul mate? There are many twin souls but only one soul mate.

Generally there are many kindred spirits (twin souls)...but not many soul mates. More like one... And if you say there are more you are confusing them with twin souls...or kindred spirits. And I pretty much doubt that anyone on here has found their soul mate. Sorry but people are confused on this topic a lot.

Image for post **Have you met your soul mate?** //There are many twin souls but only one soul mate.//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
2 18
@2645964

If you mean it that's great.

@2645996

hehe smilie I was trying to be positive.

I've met several twin souls (kindred spirits) but not a soul mate. Even kindred spirits can be hard to come by...

I am glad you are the authority on such matters.

Perhaps, if you would, could you, please, define your term 'soulmate' for us. Then we can all be on the same page.

my soul mate is in a fictional universe

//sobs

@Sukiesnow Sobs also...

Haha no really, I think it was this one girl that was my soul mate. I knew her at high school as a Sophomore and a Junior. I didn't like her romantically (romantic feelings are just something I no longer have for whatever reason), but just thought of her as really cute like a bunny or kitten and even though she never really showed emotion there always seemed to be some sort of positive energy surrounding her, which made me want to get to know her more. I was too shy at the time to initiate a long enough conversation for us to actually become friends, we were more like acquaintances and didn't interact with each other that much but whenever we did it was always nice. I feel like if I wasn't such an idiot and pulled myself together I would have been able to get to know her better and we'd be close friends. Now that she doesn't even seem to be anywhere and I'm graduated from high school I don't have that chance. Sure, I can still meet some other great people but it won't ever be the same. There was just something special about her. Apologies if that was a bit too long or awkward.

@Crimson Haha no really, I think it was this one girl that was my soul mate. I knew her at high school as a Sophomore and a...

No, that was great...a bit long but easy to read so I didn't mind...and interesting...to me anyway...

I've had that experience and that made me decide to start asking people out or for the phone number...instead of waiting for them to ask... But...to tell you the truth...sometimes that doesn't work well, either...:)

@Sukiesnow No, that was great...a bit long but easy to read so I didn't mind...and interesting...to me anyway... I've had...

Yeah.. Sure wish I asked the phone number. Maybe if she really was my soul mate I'll see her again. I miss seeing her and that cute beanie with cat ears she always wore lol

I don't believe I am confused when I say this. There is no reason to believe we all have one and only one soul mate.

Yes

Have met many in my soul group or family as well.