ThisLadyIsDangerouss avatar Relationships
2 17

I'm available and interested. I hope you have longer arms than I do, since I can't seem to reach you. Ever had a dream wedding in a helicopter? I dare you.

@ZonkeyBalls I'm available and interested. I hope you have longer arms than I do, since I can't seem to reach you. Ever had a...

I never had a dream wedding in a helicopter :) I've never even made a flight in a helicopter :p at least not in a real one. Those little helicopters on the fair when I was a little kid but not a real one xD Are your arms 4000 kilometers long :D to draw me to Finland from Belgium :p

@ThisLadyIsDangerous I never had a dream wedding in a helicopter :) I've never even made a flight in a helicopter :p at least not in a...

They are exactly 3999 km and a few inches, give or take. Couldn't you just hop on your leg for that missing kilometre?

@ThisLadyIsDangerous I'm kinda spoiled :p Princesses don't walk a kilometre :'D

I chose the British spelling just to poke you with a stick or... is this a squirrel? Damn!

@ZonkeyBalls I chose the British spelling just to poke you with a stick or... is this a squirrel? Damn!

That's not a stick, that's your boner :'p

But you can call him a squirrel if you like to ^^

@ThisLadyIsDangerous bon*r

You can choose from your options to take the word filter off... Then you can say shit, cock, motherfucker, asshole and Dick Cheney.

Well...school is a great way to meet a few new people.

@Sukiesnow Well...school is a great way to meet a few new people.

Old as well. I bet her teachers are having a wanking competition.

@ZonkeyBalls Old as well. I bet her teachers are having a wanking competition.

I wouldn't mind dating a sexy teacher actually :D I have a weak spot for doctors, teachers and detectives :P

@ZonkeyBalls You can call me Dr. Detective, hon.

Are you going to have to examine me, mr Sherlock Holmes ;) ? I'm a bad girl so I guess an examination is necessary ;)

I hope so :)

I also look forward to the lessons. Being busy with something that interests you makes the loneliness disappear as well :)

@2643744

Be greatful for that xp

Anonymous