Who would you say your Guru is? Everyone's gotta have a guru... more than a mentor... a person they hold in high esteem, almost to the point of worship...

Image for post **Who would you say your Guru is?** //Everyone's gotta have a guru... more than a mentor... a person they hold in high esteem, __almost__ to the point of worship...//
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
4 8

I worship Bub, the destroyer of worlds.

@Sukiesnow I thought he was the Patrician.

That would be Patricia McPherson from Knight Rider. You are still getting those two mixed up with each other.

I hold a few people in very high esteem, but none even close to the point of "worship".... not even almost.

My best friend is like a sister to me. Although we're the same age, I look up to her a lot.

I don't have someone I almost worship. It's a team. Some "members" include Jesus, Virgin Mary, Saint Therese, Buddha. The truth is that if we're open, we can learn from anyone.