ATTENTION:...................................... Please DO NOT – I repeat – DO NOT use the $1 – $2 – $50 or the $100 bills. They have pictures of former slave owners on them! Send them all to me and I will dispose of them properly!............................. DO NOT just throw them away. They need to be disposed of properly and I am certified to do so......................... Thank you for your cooperation

lol

Image for post ATTENTION:......................................  Please DO NOT – I repeat – DO NOT use the $1 – $2 – $50 or the $100 bills.  They have pictures of former slave owners on them! Send them all to me  and I will dispose of them properly!.............................   DO NOT just throw them away. They need to be disposed of properly and I am  certified to do so.........................  Thank you for your cooperation
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
8 13

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it! hehe smilie

Thanks for the heads up. I will not hold them high in public parks for everyone to praise, instead I will keep them folded and tucked away as a reminder of the evils of slavery.

Someone's about to get all the money xD

If you ever need a business partner to open a call centre for you, just let me know hehe smilie

@2645051

Great, I knew I could count on you....lol

Lol...Do you take hell no-tes. ; )