If a close member of your family won a good lotto...do you think they'd give you any money?

Image for post **If a close member of your family won a good lotto...do you think they'd give you any money?**
Sukiesnows avatar Music
7 13

They would. Also, they would be worried, that I might drink myself to my death with it. And they'd be correct by doing so. But before that happens, Canada, here I cum.

EDIT: I wonder, what kind of deals do they have on helicopters in North America...

I suspect not.

Actually my mother has been buying a ticket for years for the purposes of sharing it with all the kids. I know my sister would too, but not my brother... he'd probably build a bunker and hoard weapons and we'd never hear from him again.

I wouldn't really try to get money, I'm not a leech, I have dignity.

A child of mine? No doubt. One of my two sisters? 50/50 chance.

Some would, my wife, my mother-in-law, my mom (no matter the amount). Don't know about the others if it was multiple millions I think my sibling would - less than a million probably not my siblings.

we would probably go on a big vacation together and then they'd keep the rest

Maybe if I asked.

Depends on which one , I'd make damn sure my family was taking care of though 🤑

Maybe. I really don't know. I wouldn't expect anything from them since I barely even talk to my family.

My family would. 100% we have differences but when it matters we're there to help each other.

They'd better