+2

You have never fantasised about making it with a mod on this site.

Image for post You have never fantasised about making it with a mod on this site.
Sukiesnows avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 56
@2644796

Wow. Kill me now. Budwick? I did not know...ha.

@2644796

So if it's a woman...it would have to be...Florenza or whatever her name was...or...or...NO...Say it isn't so...not our ....

I would love to give DS a good ol' fuck, both ways. She is fucking awesome, even if nobody ever tells her that. She's underappreciated on this site.

Vic? That mustache just doesn't work for me. It might tickle my crotch.
Bud? He scares the hell out of me. The definition of an ultimate alpha male.
JD? Well, I hate to say this, but I have a biased opinion on British males.

@2645239

I will have a contract on you, sir.

@2645430

Oh, that's where you are wrong. Ants are the perfect assassins. They just need a bit of chemical engineering to their butts.

@2645443

The truth is not out there, it can be found in ants' butts.

@2645469

Well, write a full report of your findings, then.

I bet even Attenborough hasn't done that.

@ZonkeyBalls What, has he resigned?

Only about 5 years ago... smirk2 smilie

That's okay...he still loves the faux attention.

@Sukiesnow Only about 5 years ago... That's okay...he still loves the faux attention.

I just checked out the mod list, for the first time.

That focking sod.

@ZonkeyBalls I just checked out the mod list, for the first time. That focking sod.

And Santa Claus is not real, either...sorry to disappoint.

@Sukiesnow And Santa Claus is not real, either...sorry to disappoint.

I thought this "James" guy, whoever he is, is Santa? He looks like it. I can see it in his avatar - he digests reindeer.

Actually, no. I never have. no smilie

Can't say I have. I have fantasized about the accuracy of a few avatars here over the years.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +3Reply

A very ballsy question

@Sunny_the_skeptic A very ballsy question

I had to go up and check the question...ha...

@Sukiesnow I had to go up and check the question...ha...

Having in mind the limited amount of moderators and the nature of the question I'd doubt anyone would have an answer or would want to answer.

@Sukiesnow Why not answer? I have a long-standing crush on VicZinc...

Good for you, I really doubt I could ever develop feelings for an online persona

@Sunny_the_skeptic Good for you, I really doubt I could ever develop feelings for an online persona

Let's wait and see. A soupçon of romance and flirtation can add a lot to life...

There are some people on here who are seriously sexy...just being who they are online.

@2645948

That must have bitten.

There are a few, regardless of "mod" status. You're one of them.

@Sukiesnow Sexy!

It's the mysterious left eye photo that you used to have for your avitar. It left me wanting more. I needed to see the rest of you.

@Sukiesnow Haha. No.

Well, I've fantasized about you.

@Sukiesnow ...xo ya big brute.

I'm only 5'9" 195lbs. Mostly muscle but a little belly. That's what happens to 52 year old men.

@Sukiesnow Some men get better over time.

I did for the most part, but now I fear that I'm on that downward slope to geezerhood. I just don't have as much energy as I used to.

@JerryHendrickson Mentally? I certainly continue to grow.

And that's when it starts to get more exciting...when the mental and physical meld....

@Sukiesnow ...xo ya big brute.

The strangest thing is that I used to be 5' 11". When you get older, you get shorter due to a loss in the fluid in your intervertebral disks.

@Sukiesnow That's odd... Didn't realize it was so true.

It's a fact. I didn't know it either. It was taught to me in massage therapy school.

Speaking of massage therapy. One of the reasons I became a therapist was my body's history of being injured due to construction work (carpentry and such.) The other is that I got a massage when injured by construction work and decided that I want to take pain away from people too!

@Sukiesnow That is an extension of all your other good works...

I have to go to bed Sukie. A hard day of carrying 4 x 8 sheet of ply siding up ladders lies ahead. I bought a dumpy house that needs to be prettied up. Hugs and kisses. Talk to ya later.

not any of the ones you guys would remember