+8

These people actually thought Obama was president during Katrina.. in reality he was taking up his new position as a senator .... Can these people really be that dumb with timelines?

Image for post These people actually thought Obama was president during Katrina.. in reality he was taking up his new position as a senator .... Can these people really be that dumb with timelines?
Mcflys avatar Politics
4 8

Please, let me pretend they're trolls and not serious.

Sofias avatar Sofia Agree +4Reply

The entire Trump administration, federal, state and local response has been amazing during Harvey. Even private citizens have done a remarkable job in helping save lives. There has been virtually no looting or civil unrest during this event either.

I'm sure glad Trump is at the helm right now!

They blame everything on Obama, so I'm not surprised they blame him for Katrina. Next he will be blamed for WWII, and the Korean War. And in a couple of days he will be blamed for Harvey....

Some people only sound stupid when they open their mouths. :)

Probably a result of our liberal education system being more concerned about bathrooms and whether or not a boy can be a girl!

I'd take a wager that if you polled 100 liberal millennials on the streets of Los Angeles, over half would say Obama was the president during Katrina.