VicZincs avatar Games
5 9

Sounds fun... Is it fun? Is it fun, I have some memories of castigating. It must be fun. Please, uncle Vic, no more...

Hey a word I don't know yet. Why no definition to give all a hint?? If it was castrate I use that word every time I see sex abusers on the news, why not castrate every sex offender ASAP??

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Hey a word I don't know yet. Why no definition to give all a hint?? If it was castrate I use that word every...

cas·ti·gate
ˈkastəˌɡāt/Submit
verbformal
reprimand (someone) severely.
"he was castigated for not setting a good example"
synonyms: reprimand, rebuke, admonish, chastise, chide, censure, upbraid, reprove, reproach, scold, berate, take to task, lambaste, give someone a piece of one's mind; More

Somewhat obscure, its meaning is to punish severely- although not necessarily with dismemberment. Mostly means a rather stern scolding.

Very seldom.

Anonymous