I do the laundry, well I wash and fold everything, and my wife puts it away. That's our compromise after I was convinced that no matter how long we live, she will never fold my shirts the way I like them. What have you and bae come to a compromise on?

Image for post I do the laundry, well I wash and fold everything, and my wife puts it away. That's our compromise after I was convinced that no matter how long we live, she will never fold my shirts the way I like them.  What have you and bae come to a compromise on?
VicZincs avatar Technology
5 16

I cook and clean the kitchen and bathroom. She cleans the rest of the house and does the laundry. It's been working good for a long time. :)

I will have to watch John decomposing. He's been dead for three years now and he is still commenting on everything over here.

The compromise is that I iron my cloths. That's it. End of story.

I am responsible for all the outside home maintenance and she is responsible for the inside home cleaning (while I still have to do all the handyman do-it-yourself kinds of things).

I've learned to simply graciously accept the way Mrs. Budwick prefers to do the things she does.