+9

No, mentally disturbed lady; God did not send Harvey to punish the gays or anyone. Amirite?

Image for post No, mentally disturbed lady; God did not send Harvey to punish the gays or anyone. Amirite?
Mcflys avatar Politics
1 9
The voters have decided that Mcfly is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If they hate you, you're probably a decent person that never did anything worth going to hell.

How ridiculous.

How do you know?

Harvey was evidence that there is no god, because god would not send a storm to kill so many innocent people in such a horrifying manner.

@goblue1968 Harvey was evidence that there is no god, because god would not send a storm to kill so many innocent people in...

Perhaps it is proof of God, as the lady says. I would not say your statement is, as you assert, evidence.

@AliceD Perhaps it is proof of God, as the lady says. I would not say your statement is, as you assert, evidence.

I was careful to say that it was "evidence", not "proof".

The god believers tell us about how good their god is, so why does this god let these things kill innocent people if it so good? Now we are being told about the terrible deadly earthquake in Mexico yesterday that god didn't stop from happening.

Hey! You got one right, McFly!Image in content