+14

This is James Fields. A white supremacist who recently rammed into a crowd of Anti-Neonazi protesters, killing 1. Should we ignore his crimes because he isn't Muslim? I don't think so.

Image for post This is James Fields. A white supremacist who recently rammed into a crowd of Anti-Neonazi protesters, killing 1. Should we ignore his crimes because he isn't Muslim? I don't think so.
Mcflys avatar Politics
4 25

I agree. Of course he is in jail without bond and has been charged with murder. Is that considered ignoring his crimes by you?

@2645306

I don't know anyone that thinks he is a hero, but there are a lot of dumbasses in the world. I know a few and they are not all Trump supporters either.

Stirring the pot with huge generalities is just as hateful in my mind.

@2645306

I don't know a single Trump supporter who thinks this guy is a hero.

And, actually, CNN, MSNBC and the other anti-Trump networks DO make this stuff up while ignoring the growing communist & anti-government movements!

@2645395

He is already charged with 2nd degree murder and a few other intentional injury/endangerment type charges.

I have killed three people. But they were either very seriously going to kill either me or a bunch of innocent people. Two with my sidearm, one with a sniper rifle, which is weird, because I'm a trained sniper. I mourn over those lives every day. I have nightmares about them. Nothing prepares a human being to take a life of another. And yet, this motherfucking piece of shit drives into a crowd?!! What a bloody coward. He wouldn't stand a minute with me, if I had a chance to interrogate him...

No he should be convicted and sent to prison for life or executed.

Who's ignoring his crime? Nor should we ignore the crimes of any radical hate group!

If he ran into natzis he could go free, but he got innocent people. Bad guy must go away for a long long time.

What does James Fields being non-Muslim have to do with ignoring his crimes? Are you aware of the concept of comparing apples and oranges? Your poll statement is a non-sequitur.

Wow! That's two right in a single day! You are on fire McFly!