VicZincs avatar News & Current Events
4 9
@2645420

well the sad part is - every story is a portion of a story. It is impossible to know the whole truth on any matter.

But I suspect you are right, it's likly a pound-and-a-half of bullshit.

@2645312

I'm afraid of Bud. Please, hide me from him. I could try hiding between your boobs.

Say it isn't so.

It has to be fake news. I hope it is fake news. Because if it's not some people are about to get really angry.

Holy Heck? Those are pretty strong words Vic!

No, it's not fake news. It's more like incomplete news!

Texas Repblican Pablos declined the aid for now, instead asking for "prayers from the people of Quebec," the minister said. "He was very touched by the fact we called him."

This exchange occurred on Tuesday, while heavy rains were still going on and the extent of the damage hadn't been well estimated. It isn't unreasonable to say "We can't use any manpower, beds and blankets at this point, we'll let you know once the event is over what we need".

Sending over a bunch of power workers to sit around for a week while they figure out how to use them would be pretty stupid. Having 50 organizations all sending blankets and beds instead of diversifying the types of aid like sanitary products, construction crews, raw materials, clothes, food, etc would also be stupid.

So you see Vic - rather than being a wasteful, unthinking progressive democrat, he was a conscientious, grateful person.

This teachable moment brought to you by Budwick!

@Budwick Holy Heck? Those are pretty strong words Vic! No, it's not fake news. It's more like incomplete news!...

I figured there had to be some reasonable explanation. Even republicans are not that insensitive.

@VicZinc I figured there had to be some reasonable explanation. Even republicans are not that insensitive.

Yeah, I figured that was why you posted the story. Cuz, you know, you're so fair and balanced, especially when it comes to political stuff.

Anonymous