With the high price on old comics...doesn't it make you wish you kept some of them? What else might you wish you did from years ago....

I wish I bought gold bullion years ago and also stocks in...hmm...let me see...

Image for post **With the high price on old comics...doesn't it make you wish you kept some of them?** //What else might you wish you did from years ago....//
Sukiesnows avatar Books
4 7
@2645569

I just saw that an old Spider-Man comic was worth $500,000.00 dollars.

Stamps and coins are also good.

I was renting a tiny timber house years ago and it was for sale for $35,000 I could have bought it but I didn't. Two years later, they buldozed the house and the land was for sale for $300,000. Now the land on it's own would be worth around the 1 million mark as it's a waterfront property and the town has gone from hicksville to a sought after place for wealthy tourists.. Biggest mistake ever not buying that place.

@2645896

Yeah it sure is! My grandfather had the opportunity to by a 40 acre apple orchard in what is now an inner city suburb of melbourne called Box Hill. He turned it down at the time as he didn't want to live in the country lol

@2645896

But you did have a great experience living abroad...